Reviews for Little Red: A Futuristic Fairy Tale
Waves-Of-Writing chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
Cute
Natsumi yomato chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
This is really good story I love How u added modernization to a classicall like that
delicate-death chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
I loved it i would like to see your take on more futuristic fables. I think you'd be very good at it.
Young King101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
That is cool, yeah I agree with Hathor the Blue, you should create a whole series of 'Futuristic Fairy Tales'. I'm bookmarking this story, I give it 4 stars.

*Mr. Underhill.

P.S. Go back for grammar and spelling errors, but good job!
fluffy gizmo chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
this is oh-so-funny, v.v.v.v. , definately getting added to my favs!
White Wolf1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
A very clever take on the old fairytale. I love the names you came up with. Well done.
Dax chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Great story :)
Natasha Browning chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Normally, I just do the usual anonymous (fake alias) reviews, but I need some reviewers for MY stories... I like it! it's better (TONS better) than the original fairy-tale
High Preistess Kururu chapter 1 . 5/2/2001
heh..that was pretty good
Hathor the Blue chapter 1 . 4/25/2001
Hah! That was cool! Some verrry original thinking, I'm thinking! And the end was good, too. It would be neat to have a whole series of "Futuristic Fairy Tales"...
Firedew chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
Nice, very nice _! Keep up the good work! :)
Topaz chapter 1 . 3/3/2001
*snorts with laughter* Very creative idea. Although I can't picture someone naming their ship "Big Bad". _
Jennifer Ever Zero chapter 1 . 12/1/2000
That rocks! One of those stories that had me going at a little chuckle the whole way through...I don't know how you thought of that, but it was funny.
Accolade D. D chapter 1 . 11/3/2000
Interestingly new. You seem to have a very good way of developing the plot.
Pretty Cyber Katgirl Rena V1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2000
This was really cute and funny! There were a few spelling/grammer mistakes, but no where near enough to make it bad. Anyway, this was good... Any more futuristic fairy tales? _