Reviews for Could you two please keep it down?!
Valerie White chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
lmao, that was the greatest fic ever:) It was so cute! Love how kori freaks out and tells the other couple who are also in the middle of sex. Loved this story to pieces_
Kagami chapter 2 . 5/30/2005
*possesses Sonolan* YAY!
AidianRusso chapter 2 . 3/19/2005
I think that this story is utterly adoravle and naughty,I hope you write more soon!LoLI laughed the whole time
Eresteizulim chapter 2 . 8/19/2004
*strats sobbing* i wish i were Sonolan! ahem...this was a really great story...and not just because im perverted *glares at no one in particular*
xoxo Rachel xoxo

naughty!

love it!

v~v
ishidagurl chapter 2 . 11/11/2002
Ello ello... So I never reviewed this one, eh? I feel so evil now. I guess now's as good a time as any, though.

So very nice. Very nice... Must send Cathy here. She needs more emotional scarring. This just makes me hate Kori all the more... Yes...

So do me a favour, maybe? Hold Kori down and make him listen to Homophobes Are Just Pissed Because They Can't Get Laid (courtesy of Propagandhi), and tell him to thank me when he can't get it out of his head and/or knows all the words.

...Or not.

~Bob
Dragon from the Black Lagoon chapter 2 . 8/14/2002
::sigh:: I won't walk in I like all y'all's stuff. I really like your lists but... stupid ... I won't make Kips cry and I won't evoke the wrath of Shadow or the KPL that I would like to join... Oo
SnyperKat chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Ooooh...hot stuff. Damn Sonolan, you're lucky! ;)
Lemie chapter 2 . 2/24/2002
I really love you guys. You all rule. Except whatsisface, kori thing. *grins*. you rock. Ahem. I'm going to go and leave you in peace now...
ButterflyGrlDaniele chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
Have I mentioned to you guys that you are great writers? Just making sure _ *begins to wonder why there are no people like them at her school* Damn homophobics.. *growls at the people in her school*
Rogon And I chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
PuppetMaster: "Thank you! Excellent story!"

Charlie: (Leans up against him, whispering in his ear.) "You read the top part, right?"

PuppetMaster: (Slowly fixes his gaze on him) "Yes...why?"

Charlie: "You'd better hurry up and write my story NOW! The Kiori clan are getting impatient."

PuppetMaster: "Okay."
Seran Perry chapter 2 . 2/11/2002
hehehe! cool! Can I live with you? Quick question, who's Kori? and I'm slightly confused too, Kips lives with you because his dad was mean to him, and Scott living with yoou because he was abused? Is that right? I jusy got a bit confused because isn't Kip's real name Scott or something. ARGH! Anyway, yeah, brill story! They let you watch? Please adopt me! Stupid Kori. anyway, slash forever and may the Force be with you
Rogon And I chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
Puppet Master: "Grrrr...I HATE WAITING FOR THINGS!"

Angelica: "Whoa! Take a pill!"

Julie: "Here, have a cookie." (Gives PM a cookie and it pacifies him.) "We should add an S onto the PM in your name."

Puppet Master: (Sarcastically) "Ha Ha." (Gains the usual cheer.) "Hurry up and get the story on the go, I'm sure it'll be great!"