Reviews for Now that you know
My Deepest Regret chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
oh god i feer that my parents will find out about me. Out of plain curiousity how did they find out? You dont have to answear but im curious cause i dnt want my parents to find out...
SilverTear3 chapter 1 . 5/23/2003
okay...right now I am in the process of reading all your stuff...but wow...this one really described how i felt when my parents found out (yes, i do it too) wow...thanks...this nearly had me in tears...
snowdrops chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
good poem, very emotional. i totally can't relate though as no one knows about what i do. i hope your feeling better now
Rami chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
...Wait, you're telling me that your poems about cutting are fueled by the fact that YOU actually CUT YOURSELF? Wow, that's a little scary, no offense, but it is. Um...I shall go now. Bye.
screaming chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
wow...thats totally how i felt when my parents found out...it was really good, and i can definetly relate, keep writing
girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
I like this peom. I know what goes through someones mind when they jsut findout that one of their best friends i cutting. I don't know what goes through a parnts mind since I'm not a parent. but I know you neve wanted them to find out but it's really a blessing hats hidding. just know that one day everything and I mean EVERYTHING will be betta. trust me!
silentkaos chapter 1 . 2/10/2002
aw that was like so sad. I've had 2 or 3 friends that's done that. All gotten caught. It'd be kool to actually know what goes through there minds when they find out. :) Great poem by the way