Reviews for The Phoenix Arrow
PrincessofAtlantis chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
Where did the rest go? I need more!
R. Ficst chapter 22 . 3/9/2012
this story was clearly quite the undertaking, and I am appreciative of all of your effort. Choppy in some places, the pace needs some smoothing, and typos need correcting, but you have a great story here. I really enjoyed the read, start to finish, and am so happy to have come across it on fictionpress. Thank you for posting!
R. Ficst chapter 6 . 3/8/2012
The pace and events seems to have suddenly moved out of sync.

I plan to keep reading to see where this is all going, but I need to get to sleep, so I'll place this review as a convenient bookmark, and return tomorrow.
blythely chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
this story deserves 1000000000 reviews. it's too good. kalika and seres make such an intriguing pair, they dont have the usual dynamics and circumstances. but it certainly is gratifying to see seres fall in love with her. now, if only kalika would do the same. and idk why, but it feels like kalika's **true** identity hasn't been revealed yet? i can't help but feel that she's someone important. like, the princess. just a gut feeling. so please continue this, i would love pay good money to read this.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You may or may not read this.

Chapter one was good, not great due to spelling mistakes. You use the word 'where' every single time and don't swap it for a 'we're' or 'were'. Other words like dying and too have been spelt or used incorrectly.

I'm sure if you're bother to go back and fix this up, nothing will really change... Does that make sense? Even with the mistakes I understood what you meant so it's not really important for you to fix the silly mistakes :)

Wherever you are in 2011, I hope you're having fun!

~
LoveAntiquity chapter 21 . 7/28/2011
A powerful story to be true. I would suggest you watch out for the intensity with which you write though. I saw that you condenced it from 40 something chapters, and although I understand why, in some ways I think having it spread out more wouldn't be a bad thing. It never really gives you break. That and her character I sometimes found a little hard. But I'm only one person and I did read it in a rather short span of time. I loved finding out that she was a pheonix, I certainly didn't expect it! It was a brilliant twist. I just hope you plan to keep her brother alive in whatever continueing thoughts you may have, I would have liked to meet his character. I'm glad that she remained with Seres, although until the end I did keep thinking she was in denial about her feelings for him.

But I think I'm on the brink of rambling... so I shall simply leave you with:

Well done! I always admire the ability to write a chapter story, it's something I haven't acumplished... Yet :D
Bubbly Girl chapter 22 . 3/3/2011
WoW! This story is truly amazing! :) I can't wait for the next one! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
hixy chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
ok im a little confused. did she just kill allen? coz that would suck.

im loving your story. very original. although i find it hard to believe that shes only, what, 17? and the rest of the girls younger? if so, im kinda not liking seres very much at the mo.
FM Radio chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
I love this story, but I really felt the need to point out that you say "his" instead of "he is" or "he's" and that really bothers me. I'm sorry I really do not mean to affend you! On to the next chapter! yay!
WithEveryReason chapter 3 . 5/11/2010
I hate her.

Take the friggin feather and get the hell out.

What the hell is she doing?

Ugh, If I met her in a dark alley way I'd kill her myself.

That's how annoying I find her.
Spontaneousfox chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
Hey, it's 'rozo', being the idiot that i am i just realized you cant reply to my unsigned review, so i am sending you a signed one.

LOL

Sorry about that.
Rozo chapter 11 . 1/8/2010
Hey Kimra,

I just wanted to let you know that i think this story is AMAZING. Totally amazing. You are a fantastically gifted writer, the characterization is great, the characters are varied and realistic. You're just plain awesome, i need to go read some more of your stories soon.

Anyway part of the reason i was writing was i want to do some pictures for your story but i cant seem to figure out where the descriptions are on your website. I'm such a dill. So if you had a direct link i'd love it :B I hope that's not to much to ask

Once again you are amazing :)

Rozo
bubublacz chapter 22 . 9/20/2009
You got me addicted to your story. I love Kalika's character although I didn't like that part when she arrived at Rawn near the ceremony because I think that she acted like a real whore, although I was amused to say the least. Actually I love the Kalika at the last part stone, cold and formidable Kalika. Although, I'm guessing the result of her and Seres' relationship. I simply do adore Seres. That's all there is.

Took me a whole lot of time in finishing your story! But it was fun. Good luck on your editing and that I hope to see this in print and bound!

Cheeri-O!
kitelina chapter 22 . 7/14/2009
I absolutely LOVE this story :) it's one of my favorites!

I really hope you will finish it one day, and i hope even more that I'll even read the published version!
ekwim chapter 18 . 7/3/2009