Reviews for Truth or Dare?
LadyFreeWill chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I have a question. Did you just add all of the ellipsis because you felt like it, or because you wanted to make the story longer?
Half-BloodGrlPirate chapter 5 . 4/3/2007
please update this seems really cool. its been too long since ur last update, hasn't it?

b.j./H-BGP
Xox-Wings chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Great!
confwuzzled chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
that was awesome! u should seriously update soon! i loved it!~*~confwuzzled~*~
sophie chapter 5 . 2/19/2005
since you havent updated for like a two years, i take it that this story is not going to be finished?
I Myself chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
This story has an interesting premise, but the teachers are talking like teenagers. It detracted from the believablity of the narrative. If you cleaned up their speech a bit, then I think you could have something really great here.
MagzRL chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
Wow. Most impressive. dang, you haven't updated in forever. Please tell me you plan on continuing with this? It's too good to stop here! However, spelling and grammar do need a little help here or there.
Magz.
Alyssa chapter 5 . 3/20/2004
oh my god that was hilarious! Let me tell you I'm sitting here at the computer laughing my ass off and my dad keeps glancing at me strangely. *wiggle wiggle*
yeah
oh well its very good!
Germaine Amundsen chapter 5 . 2/19/2004
tee hee hee! OOh, I can't wait for some more slashy goodness.
Beached Stars chapter 5 . 12/12/2003
YOU...are a genius. Such an idea. It's so cute. _
HannahMarieWillow chapter 1 . 12/9/2003
This is funny! Hehe. Teachers doing truth or dare? Lol. It's a lil confusing tho, 2 many POVs. And keep an eye on ur spelling.
Sy Druid chapter 5 . 12/2/2003
OMG! This is so hilarious, I clicked on it because the word " slash " came into my view, but this is so funny! Please update soon, I can't wait to find out what happens next. Stupid Adrana, she chickened out! * runs in insane circles* UPDATE! MUST READ MORE!
FamousOneLiners chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
great story

cept it doesnt seem like theyre teachers but students or deadbeats

_
Silenced Muse chapter 4 . 10/7/2003
Now that was hilarious. This is one of those fics where I laugh so much my throat starts to hurt XD

Man, the teachers all seem like teenagers D
I Am The Bunny Slayer chapter 4 . 3/30/2003
lol, that was so cute, you gues should update. And don't worry about the pretend wordss, my friend Jim and i also use the word confuzzled, it's Jim's really, i kinda stole it from him... but he stole my fantastical... so it's an even trade, lol.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »