Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Xenela chapter 30 . 6/4/2003
Wow, that story was great! I am so happy for Aeslynn, and having the baby save the day was great! You are an awesome writer!
catz415 chapter 28 . 6/1/2003
I just read your entire story today. It was good I was hooked. It was absolutly wonderful. I'm definetly looking forwars to reading the sequel.

Keep Writing,

Catz :p
Lady Arabian Knight chapter 30 . 5/11/2003
I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! I really enjoyed your story! I wish it would have lasted longer! Looking forward to reading your sequal!

Lady Arabian Knight
Lastlegolife chapter 28 . 4/13/2003
How cool a story was that! Nice job! Splendid! Superb!
Irish Silver chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
hum interesting!
Siamh chapter 28 . 2/16/2003
I love this story! Half the time I kept on thinking that I was watching a movie or something like that lol Anyway Hope you write other grate storys like this one.
perowyn chapter 29 . 1/30/2003
ok sati, i read the whole thing and liked it alot. though the main charectors reminded me of some people i know. the whole story flowed nicly and there were very few rough spots. thanks for the story and letting me read it.
White Raven chapter 25 . 1/19/2003
ok, im all for the i love u lets make love thjing, but in her parents house? thats just...ew
White Raven chapter 19 . 1/19/2003
*twitch**twitch* AHHHHHHH! RUN AWAY RUNAWAY! hehehe theres worse on cable! dragon lords idea was stupid in my opion, but hey *shrug* made the story funner!
Mariam chapter 28 . 1/5/2003
this story had such a happy ending and i loved it a lot and i am glad that no one got hurt, that's a good sign!
Guest chapter 27 . 1/5/2003
who is xaria this is still confusing yet still a very happy ending!
Mariam chapter 26 . 1/5/2003
this is soooooo weird and i can't wait to read on i am toooo ezcited for my own good! haaaaahahahhaha...
Mariam chapter 25 . 1/5/2003
have you considered turning this into a book? it is really good!
mariam chapter 24 . 1/5/2003
this is a good chapter but why won't he tell her what he knows and why do you keep your readers in suspense?
Mariam chapter 23 . 1/5/2003
this is an interesting chapter and i am pleased that you had another dragon there toooo it makes things very interesting.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »