Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Gentle Fire chapter 19 . 4/21/2002
i knew it!
eiramarina chapter 20 . 4/21/2002
Very good! Very good! So, why aren't you going to put the NC-17 chapter? I know you wrote it! Get ye to studying!
Fascist chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
I love it! XD! You could have it published, it is that good. I sat here for about 2 hours reading the whole thing, and couldn't stop until I was done. Please add more chapters soon! I'll love you forever and ever if you do! :P
gaelic lass chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
I know that I came into this story a little late, but I just want to let you know that this story is unbelievably well written and 'very' intriguing! I really cannot wait until the next chapter...but please, don't wait too long! :)

'I wish I could write!'
Angelgirlie805 chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
Hey this is great I love this it is just so good. I like how she decided it all and how they ended up being the same person and all that was a nice little twist lol. Anyway can't wait for the next chapters so post them soon please cause this story is just great and I love it bye.
Dances With Fire chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
Yay! Chapters..I love chapters...0_o my dog is playing with the phone cord...wierd...Anyway, I can't wait for the rest of the story; it's really good! Yay..*singing* more chapters, more chapters! Sorry, I'm sugar-high right now! lol
Rara Wolf chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
coolies, can wait to read the next chapters
NightBlossom chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
yay! Is this the end? Please say no, please say no...GAHHH! THE SUSPENSE! THE SUGAR! MY HYPERNESS! CARDIAC ARREST! *beeeeeeeeeeeeep* "Clear!" *cha-ching* "Clear!" *cha-ching* "I think we're losing her! NO! The only thing that can save her is this one story on called The Dragon's Gift by someone named Aeslynn...It's our last hope!"
Mickey chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
OMG.. how can anyone be mad? hahaha.. you updared with 2 WONDERFUL chapter.. though i had a faint idea that teague and lonryo are of one person but i didn't you'd write it like that.. oh well.. i'm happy.. atleast Aeslynn doesn't have to choose b/w her dragon and teague.. anyway.. *sigh* i know about finals (but i don't have to take any.. i'm exempted!).. anyway.. good luck with finals and i hope you'll find time to update soon!
Lady Night Wind chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
PLEASE write more, a sequel, ANYTHING! This story is the best!
Stina2 chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
ah..the 4th? too long! LOL Well when did my daily check through all my fave stories to see if chapters were added and I saw you updated I was like "woohoo updated the day after i first read it" hehe I was glad I didnt have to wait long for new chapters, sooo..I guess I can handle waiting until the 4th. Anyway, the 2 chapters were really great, I liked 'em a lot! This story is really well written and i love the plot line. :)
Stina2 chapter 18 . 4/18/2002
I like this story a whole lot lot! And it, for lack of better term, turns me on,to the story when you say that you have chapters typed up past what you have posted so far...means I wont have to wait months and months for you to post more lol

Anyway, I thought this story was really well written and I can't wait for more! *adds you to fave story list*
Sati chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Roomie...you are insane! There will NEVER be drunk dragons having sex...and Aeslynn is not going to "boink" some new guy!
eiramarina chapter 18 . 4/16/2002
It's good. BUT cliche, especially with the titles. As long as the dragons don't get all drunk and have sex with themselves and I'm sure it will stay good. Shouldn't Aeslynn find a new guy to boink?
Dragon Dreamer chapter 18 . 4/16/2002
:-) I'm so happy when I see there's more to read! :-D And I didn't mean her dreams about Teague finding her and Lonryo together...I meant the bad dreams that Lonryo keeps away when she's sleeping...from the beginning of the story. :-p Oh, well, I can't wait to find out what happens. :-) Keep up the writing, maybe I'll see this in paperback one day?
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »