Reviews for Dragon's Gift
courtney chapter 20 . 4/22/2002
u know, i just happened to stumble across this story today, and i have to say, it's a very good story. i thoroughly enjoyed it and can wait to see what happens next. please please please keep writing!
Dragon Dreamer chapter 20 . 4/22/2002
Wow! Again, wow! This is getting better and better! I think it's cool how you solved the issue of Teague and Lonryo. That way, there's no sad guys left longing for her. Although, now who do I get? ;-) :-p Anyway, this story is incredible, I know I'm going to be so sad when it ends...though I can't wait to read more! Just one question; Lonyro has three forms? Teague, the dragon, and a dragon-humanish form? Like, when he's Lonryo in human form, he still retains some dragonish characteristics? Ok, well I must get ready fo class...can't wait for more! Do all your loyal readers get autographed copies when it comes out in paperback? :-
Hikki chapter 20 . 4/22/2002
Hihi! Well, i was just browsing around the site and came across here...and again I browse the stories. I must say this site has pretty good quality stories. I love reading the videogame fics too. I was so hooked on your fic when I read the chapter where Aeslynn is haunted by the bad dreams and Lonryo protected her. That is sooooo sweet! I wish I got a dragon that will protect me every night...kekeke. Anyways, other than one complaint(which is that the chapters are too short), everything is perfect, I must say. I love the plot and flow of the story moving. Well, I'm having a hunch that the Baron's son is evil and he will like Aeslynn too right?

Hey, a new reader here eagerly wating for you to update and post ch21...keep it up!

Gentle Fire chapter 19 . 4/21/2002
i knew it!
eiramarina chapter 20 . 4/21/2002
Very good! Very good! So, why aren't you going to put the NC-17 chapter? I know you wrote it! Get ye to studying!
Fascist chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
I love it! XD! You could have it published, it is that good. I sat here for about 2 hours reading the whole thing, and couldn't stop until I was done. Please add more chapters soon! I'll love you forever and ever if you do! :P
gaelic lass chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
I know that I came into this story a little late, but I just want to let you know that this story is unbelievably well written and 'very' intriguing! I really cannot wait until the next chapter...but please, don't wait too long! :)

'I wish I could write!'
Angelgirlie805 chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
Hey this is great I love this it is just so good. I like how she decided it all and how they ended up being the same person and all that was a nice little twist lol. Anyway can't wait for the next chapters so post them soon please cause this story is just great and I love it bye.
Dances With Fire chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
Yay! Chapters..I love chapters...0_o my dog is playing with the phone cord...wierd...Anyway, I can't wait for the rest of the story; it's really good! Yay..*singing* more chapters, more chapters! Sorry, I'm sugar-high right now! lol
Rara Wolf chapter 20 . 4/20/2002
coolies, can wait to read the next chapters
NightBlossom chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
yay! Is this the end? Please say no, please say no...GAHHH! THE SUSPENSE! THE SUGAR! MY HYPERNESS! CARDIAC ARREST! *beeeeeeeeeeeeep* "Clear!" *cha-ching* "Clear!" *cha-ching* "I think we're losing her! NO! The only thing that can save her is this one story on called The Dragon's Gift by someone named Aeslynn...It's our last hope!"
Mickey chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
OMG.. how can anyone be mad? hahaha.. you updared with 2 WONDERFUL chapter.. though i had a faint idea that teague and lonryo are of one person but i didn't you'd write it like that.. oh well.. i'm happy.. atleast Aeslynn doesn't have to choose b/w her dragon and teague.. anyway.. *sigh* i know about finals (but i don't have to take any.. i'm exempted!).. anyway.. good luck with finals and i hope you'll find time to update soon!
Lady Night Wind chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
PLEASE write more, a sequel, ANYTHING! This story is the best!
Stina2 chapter 20 . 4/19/2002
ah..the 4th? too long! LOL Well when did my daily check through all my fave stories to see if chapters were added and I saw you updated I was like "woohoo updated the day after i first read it" hehe I was glad I didnt have to wait long for new chapters, sooo..I guess I can handle waiting until the 4th. Anyway, the 2 chapters were really great, I liked 'em a lot! This story is really well written and i love the plot line. :)
Stina2 chapter 18 . 4/18/2002
I like this story a whole lot lot! And it, for lack of better term, turns me on,to the story when you say that you have chapters typed up past what you have posted so far...means I wont have to wait months and months for you to post more lol

Anyway, I thought this story was really well written and I can't wait for more! *adds you to fave story list*
332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »