Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Rara Wolf chapter 18 . 4/16/2002
coolies, i don't know who i would have choosen but hey either one is great
Dances With Fire chapter 18 . 4/16/2002
HIII! Sorry... I am so happy that there si a lot more(i 4got to check for a while...), but that's not very nice to torture your poor readers like that! *tear* I can't wait to see what will happen next. Oh, and are Teague and Lonryo the same person? I thought they were, but then, I wasn't so sure as the story went on..Am I just weird, or are they? I guess I'll find out in the next chapter(s). I can't wait! This is such a good story!
NightBlossom chapter 18 . 4/15/2002
*in a chant* Go, go Aeslynn! Go, go Aeslynn! Go, go Aeslynn! Go, go Aeslynn! Go, go, go Aeslynn! YAY!
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 18 . 4/15/2002
I still really like this story! _ I like how you had her decide...I'd been leaning toward Lonryo the entire time! What will happen to Teague though? anyways, I still really like your story! keep up the good work! _
Erin Finnlaith chapter 18 . 4/15/2002
*runs and glomps Sati* Oh! Thank God! You had me sooooo worried! I thought she was going to choose Teague! *shakes Sati by the shoulders* Don't ever do that again! I nearly went into cardiac arrest worry about who she would chose! *sigh* Anyway I LOVE this story! _ It's great! Wonderful! Stupendous! Fantastic! Amazing! Lovely! Beautiful! Astounding! Remarkable! Incredible! Marvelous! Miraculous! Amazing! Excellent! Terrific! Superb! Brilliant! (I'm running out of synonyms...) Oh you get the idea! I absolutely positively LOVE it! Keep up the good work! I hope to see some more romance between Aeslynn and Lonryo very soon... _ Hurry with the next chapter and WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE!WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! WRITE MORE! *giggle* Again...you get the idea! _v

Erin
Jewels06 chapter 17 . 4/11/2002
I really like this story, you are a talented writer. I really want to find out who she chooses. Keep up the good writing!
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 17 . 4/10/2002
Wow, what a problem! I hope you clear up her problems soon, I wanna know who she chooses! _ Please please please please keep writeing and write soon! I can't wait for the next chapter! _
Nina chapter 17 . 4/10/2002
This is a definite "conflicts of the heart." Poor poor Aeslyn...I am very afraid now. I don't know what you're planning. Lonryo or Teague? Teague, to me, seems soft and takes everything very slowly with Aeslyn...man it took him several weeks to even kiss her on the lips! BUt he reminds me of a real gentleman. Lonryo, on the other hand, did not wait to tell Aeslyn what he felt and did not hesitate to show it to her by kissing her and doing more than kissing with her. Lonryo strikes me as a loner and in need of a companion...love. ANd what's the significant of the dream? So I don't know! This is killing me! PLease i need to know.
Nina chapter 16 . 4/10/2002
oh my gawd! Lonryo is sooooooooooooo cool and sooooo right for Aeslyn...BUT (big BUT) Teague is also cool. I don't know what you're trying to do to these poor characters...hehe...love triangle is really way complicated. HOwever, either Teague or Lonryo is willing to give up Aeslyn to whomever she chooses. This chapter urges me to vote for Lonryo...goodness he almost made love to her! Hehe...
Kat chapter 17 . 4/9/2002
Keep writing. I would love to see the ending of it.
Dragon Dreamer chapter 17 . 4/9/2002
Yay! More to read! I'm so happy! I really like these two chapters. Imagine having one guy "love" you let alone two!

Ooh, ooh, I think I know what's going to happen if she doesn't end up with Lonryo...and I bet it has something to do with her dreams!

Shutting up now! Keep up the great writing!
Dances With Fire chapter 15 . 4/7/2002
Yay! More chapters! I know I shouold be patient when I wait for chapters, but it's hard when the story's really good. I can't wait for the rest of the story!
Dragon Dreamer chapter 15 . 4/3/2002
Yay! More chapters! Really cool, I think it's neat how you have Teague's pov, it adds to the story.

I have to say, if Teague get's Aeslynn, I'LL take Lonryo. :-D Sounds MUCH better

than the male population around here! :-p Keep up the good writing! :-)
doesn't really matter who this is chapter 15 . 3/29/2002
Your stories are good! _! though i skimmed some of it...*smile* i only have one problem with this story...MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE!
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 15 . 3/29/2002
hey, I still think your story is excellent and is definately just as good, if not better than you other chapters _ Please write more A.S.A.P.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »