Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Guest chapter 30 . 1/29/2013
"June Ashley" plagiarized this and put it on Barnes and Nobles. I think you should have a look.

Link: www. barnesandnoble w/ the-dragons-gift-june-ashley/ 1112808635 ?ean 2940015445602

Help spread awareness of that plagiarist. He went around copying a lot of work. All the stories he is selling are not his.
Igilix chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Wow. This is a good story. Congrats on being the first story I have ever read on here. I'll probably read the next chapters. Great job!
R. Ficst chapter 29 . 10/30/2012
I very much enjoyed the story. I loved all of your characters and the wonderful plot. My one regret is that I would have loved to read the scene where he finally claims her infront of the town on the next day of Offering. oh well
Thank you so much for posting! I hope you enjoyed the writing as much as I enjoyed the reading.
R. Ficst chapter 19 . 10/30/2012
Yay! I'm so glad to know I don't have to worry about one good man being heartbroken so that another can find true love. _
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 10/30/2012
This chapter makes me so blissfully happy - and yet it feels like the calm before a massive raging storm. I want this happy ending!

...and now I must continue reading...
FamishedNight chapter 30 . 10/28/2012
Awesome story!
SusanPlatypus chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Hello Im sorry to post this publicly but I am not able to pm you. A friend of mine who also writes on this website recently had her work stolen and published on amazon kindle by a person named June Ashley, I started to go through the rest of this person's stories to see if my friend was the only one who got victimized. I'm sorry to tell you that I found this very story published under this June Ashley's name as well. Here is a link The-Dragons-Gift-ebook/dp/B0095HIZCO/refsr_1_5?sdigital-text&ieUTF8&qid1348852728&sr1-5 Just thought you should know
wilhelmiina2 chapter 30 . 9/2/2012
Aww, so sweet. Loved it. Got to admit I was at first disappointed you didn't include the Offering, so so sweet.
SmittenKitten26 chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
Love this story, excited to read more! :]
Catherine Stark chapter 16 . 6/24/2012
Amazing story!:) love everything about it!
Ray-Anne chapter 30 . 6/14/2012
Honestly, what in the world is one more review after 304? But I am very consistent with reviewing at the end of every story I read because I am like that.

I really enjoyed the story; I would have thought that the actual scene with the 3 dragons would be weaker considering so much was told about it; but it wasn't. I do wish there had been more about the sorcerer and maybe a connection to the original Baron. Kudos though, it turned out well. You have a steady way of writing so it is not overloading but doesn't glance time like nothing.

Talented.
Guest chapter 30 . 6/10/2012
This is a wonderful story. I read this in one sitting and its like 12:40. This story kept me so entranced I didn't even feel my tiredness till the very end, after I sighed in fondness of reading such a beautifully woven story. I'm off to check out you're other stories!
lionkinglover3 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
love!
Preposterous chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
Is Lonryo and Teague the same person?

So fascinating.
Preposterous chapter 6 . 3/16/2012
Le cliffhanger!

Wasn't he the one who messed Aeslynn's drawings up? Or is that his younger bro?
329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »