Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Angel of Drama chapter 15 . 3/28/2002
This story is so good. But I'm confused now. At first I thought that Lord Teague and Lonryo were the same person. Then I was sure that they were. Then I was sure that they weren't. Now I'm in between. I'm confused! When are you going to tell us more about their connection? Hopefully soon! _

AngelofDrama
Natalie chapter 15 . 3/26/2002
yes! am all starry eyed! it's good! yup and I still think it's excellent! Please continue!
Skiff chapter 15 . 3/26/2002
Great story! Keep it up! Though I would prefer if you made the chapters a tad bit longer...

*********skiff********
NightBlossom chapter 15 . 3/26/2002
Ooo i got a question...in Ch. 15, it seems as though Teague doesn't care if Aeslynn likes him or not...why? Is he some kind of womanizer?

And i made a poem for my friend about how most guys suck...don't worry, i'm not anti-guy or anything...but i'm not feeling friendly towards them rite now.

Guys suck,

their slow like ducks!

They make all the girls go green.

Is it their fault? NO! No,no! For it is in their genes!

You like? And remember, I'm not anti-guy cuz I think some are total Sex-Gods!
Nina chapter 15 . 3/26/2002
Hahaha! I REALLY DO LOVE LOVE TRIANGLES! Teague's thoughts about how much of Aeslyn's heart belongs to him or Lonryo is pretty sad. I mean if he doesn't get Aeslyn all to himself then I'd feel bad for him...BUT if Lonryo get Aeslyn then I don't have any complaints either. You just go ahead with your story 'coz I'll be there to read and enjoy it!
vY chapter 15 . 3/26/2002
Really nice.. Im all engrossed in it. Hopefully there'll be more for me to get engrossed in soon. Very very soon. ]
eiramarina chapter 15 . 3/25/2002
Chapters were very, very good! However, cliche-o-meter is banging the ceiling (harder than your umbrella :) ). But the cliche things were the funniest! Continue, roomie.
Natalie chapter 13 . 3/24/2002
Excellent as always! continueeeeeeee! *-*
eiramarina chapter 8 . 3/23/2002
I feel very special, Aeslynn - from there on in the chapter - it gets sappy. Very cliche. Sorry, my dear.
eiramarina chapter 5 . 3/23/2002
"She was a rather quiet child. Her mother had taught her to read and write, hoping it would help her daughter in her own life" They don't seem to go together in my mind - more mutually exclusive. But that's just critical me. Other than the evil dandelion part, awwwwwwwwwwwww how cute!
eiramarina chapter 4 . 3/23/2002
You know, this really sounds like Inuyasha. What you've said of cute Rin and how she wants to impress Setsushomaru - kinda like Aeslynn. Oh well, back to reading.
NightBlossom chapter 13 . 3/21/2002
Yea now i hate guys more than ever. I found out that my best friend's boyfriend (they were best friends before they started going out) was flirting with another popular girl...and he kept on saying to my friend "Don't you trust me?" OF COURSE SHE DOESN'T YOU DOLT!(i'm talking about the guy) She was so depressed...and her boyfriend is such a complete Jack $$...grr...I dunno...Lonyro and Teague just seemed kind of...connected in a way or something...
Nina chapter 13 . 3/21/2002
That was the sweetest scene in the whole story so far! Awwww Lonryo is the sweetest, coolest dragon/man EVER! Now i really wonder what would Aeslyn do...Teague or Lonryo? Please please keep up!
Nina chapter 12 . 3/21/2002
A love triangle a love triangle? Hehehe! (or maybe not...a "connection" between Lonryo and Teague?) Hurry up and post Chapter 14 fast! So so Lord Lonryo "wanted" Aeslyn for himself...is that the "he" part he was implying before? Poor Lonryo having some inner conflicts regarding Aeslyn's own affection towards Teague. PLease please keep up! You're killing me!
Mickey chapter 13 . 3/21/2002
*YaY*.. i really like this chapter! so cute.. i hope the next chapter will be out soon!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »