Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Netty chapter 13 . 3/20/2002
i don't normally read originals on unless it's poetry but this is really good. continue soon please.
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 13 . 3/20/2002
I still like your story and am still reading! Please write more ASAP! I'll be waiting for the next chapters! _
NightBlossom chapter 12 . 3/17/2002
I'm still a dedicated fan! Aww...I loved that last part in Chapter 12 when he cuddled up with her...that was so sweet! Why can't all guys be like that? Almost all of them are major $$holes! Hehe...great job! Keep on going...kick Teague outta the way, step in Lonyro! They are the same person, though, rite?
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 12 . 3/15/2002
Yay! Please write more! Your story is so good! Can't wait to read more, till then, bye! _
Dragon Dreamer chapter 12 . 3/15/2002
Wow! I really like this story, and I like how you don't feel the need to rush it

and finish it so fast. :-) I like the details you pay attention to, like the dandolion...

Hehe, just the point of view of an artist! :-p Thanks for writing such a great story and I hope

you keep up with it!
DeeEe chapter 12 . 3/14/2002
Very interesting. I adore the ideas and the characters seem mostly lifelike...though I think the mother would be more involved in Aeslynn's life. Aeslynn seems a little too perfect, on occasion. You could have brought in the 35 feet thing when she was drawing him or when you were discribing the dream with the 3 blue dragons. At least I think you could have. Anyways, very interesting, keep writing please.
Dances With Fire chapter 12 . 3/14/2002
AHHHH! Why is there not more? *sniff* I need to know what happens next! Please? I am sad. This story is very enthralling and I couldn't "put it down". I can't wait for you to write more.
Gentle Fire chapter 12 . 3/14/2002
Oh, my goodness! If she doesn't end up with Lonryo, I will be upset! You are doing such a good job keeping your readers interested. I love your story!
fae-crazed chapter 10 . 3/11/2002
oh my.. looks like you've gotten yourself another loyal reader! (i'm sure you don't mind though)... this story is excellent! I like Teague a lot but Dragons have always interest me and Lonryo... well he's just too cool! as of now i'm still confused about Aeslynn and her connection with Lonryo.. but i'll just read and see what's up... it's funny to think that Lonryo would court Aeslynn.. hmm.. he'd have some competition from Teague.. and just who is Lord Teague? so many questions! please have more chapters soon!
pinkuz chapter 10 . 3/9/2002
really interesting! please continue! *reads it all over again*
Sick Little Fiend chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
THIS IS GOOOOOOD!
Nina chapter 10 . 3/6/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwww poor Lonryo. I wish he could have just told Aeslyn about what he thought of her. What's with "he wanted to tell her *he* wanted her..."? The *he* part...hmmmm...very cryptic there. Are you implying something? heheh... OK keep up or else...(just kidding).
Nina chapter 9 . 3/6/2002
Uh oh Lonryo saw her naked! hEHE! You're keeping us in suspense if you don't hurry up and tell us if there's a connection between Lonryo and Lord Teague.
UMIFIREFLY15 chapter 8 . 3/4/2002
omg! I love your story! it is so original! You have a real tallent for writing and I really look forward to your next chapter! please keep writing! _
NightBlossom chapter 8 . 2/28/2002
Hey...would u happen to have a picture of Teague or Lonryo would u? If you do, can you send them to either or thanx!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »