Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Preposterous chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I can already tell this will be a fascinating story!

Fantasy rocks, but it can be difficult to write. However, you seem to be very skillful with words.
Gurion Omega chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
The quality of pacing fluctuates; some chapters are interesting, while others,like 7 and 9 don't really do anything for me. Where EXACTLY are you going with this? the characters of Aeslynn and Lonryo need a bit more liveliness
Gurion Omega chapter 23 . 3/12/2012
not bad
mizgardenia21 chapter 30 . 2/18/2012
Awww we see Lonryo and Aeslynn acknowledge their relationship in front of the whole town. I wondered about that actually because of the second story in the series. It was more of the whole...how did (let's pretend that did is italicized) the town take their relationship? That was a question that was kind of in the back of my mind... But I loved this story and this chapter was definitley icing on the cake. Thanks for sharing.
bookworm6193 chapter 30 . 2/15/2012
This is an awesome story! I'm glad that you did the offering at the end. I can't wait to see what else you are writing.
alexisrenee chapter 30 . 2/13/2012
Holy crapsticks batman!

That's awesome!

It's so sweet!

GYAH!
alexisrenee chapter 29 . 2/8/2012
An amazing, well-paced, well-written story! It's really good! I really can't find anything different in this from some published and very well-established novels. I think you should seriously consider trying to publish!
nargus chapter 19 . 11/27/2011
You managed to put in a triangle love conflict, and yet able to resolve it in a way that is both victimless and no polygamy...not to mention the both love interests turned out to be the same guy... I like the uniqueness of it! :D
xPO0HB3ARx93 chapter 29 . 5/17/2011
I loved your story it captivated me when I first started reading it and then it didn't just captivate me it captured my heart when I got further into the story. I hope that you continue to write more and I look forward to reading more of your stories.
LetoSai chapter 28 . 5/7/2011
Beautifully done. Absolutely incredible. _
Why chapter 28 . 5/5/2011
I was looking foreward to seeing her presented infront of the whole town on the day of offering
F.H.W chapter 28 . 4/3/2011
In the beginning, the story was very interesting. I feel the plot went a bit slower after and the fighting part can be improved. But, I loved it! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story!
SootyKiwi chapter 28 . 3/23/2011
Aww... this story is just AMAZING! Hope you upload the second book of the trilogy soon. Looking forward to it!
Delicight chapter 28 . 3/16/2011
Wow...just wow. I love this story so flippin' much! Thank you for writing it, I couldn't stop reading!
Tatiana chapter 28 . 2/12/2011
Quite an excellent story. I found very few typos and spelling/grammar mistakes. It also had a very interesting and wonderful plot. It was pretty creative, which is a great quality in a story. You did a magnificent job, in my personal opinion. I enjoyed this story very much.

-Tatiana, the extremely critical story critic
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »