Reviews for Dragon's Gift
Daffodils chapter 29 . 2/9/2011
I absolutely love your story ! it's beautiful .. Romantic as hell ! i wish i had dragon husband ! hm

I loved all the chapters. I love the climax and the ending ! you are a great writer :)
sappyromancelvr chapter 29 . 1/18/2011
This story is freaking genius. Dragons are awesome. And now, 2am, it's time to go to bed. Haha.

Great story!
ILoveYouAbuser chapter 29 . 12/23/2010
D'aw! I'm glad they made it thru the attack! I've no complaints of this story: it's wonderful! And a trilogy? :] I'll be busy for the next few days!

You shall see my comments again!

xx
ILoveYouAbuser chapter 14 . 12/22/2010
It's nearly 4am. I need sleep. But I do NOT want to stop reading!

Lonryo is a sweetheart, I love him! :]

Looking forward to finish this tomorrow.

xx
DSI girl chapter 29 . 11/2/2010
I loved this story. it was very sweet. usealy i do not like maney storys that start form the young age of the main char and their future love watching over them kinda thing but the way you wrote it and made the transition from gaurdian to lover was very smooth and... and i just loved it! *warning inner fangirl is showing!*
SJ chapter 29 . 9/23/2010
Hi. new reader...n i loved ur story. it was something i never really thought of or heard about concerning the day of offering and dragons protecting the towns...of course there are folk tale of such things but this was well written. isntead of a vengful dragon forcing for gifts he just wanted to b of use. that was quite refreshing.

loved the characters and the story line. glad it didnt end after they got married. i hate it when that happeneds u always want to know what happend after that.

you are a great writer, just keep an eye out for grammar and switching the his n her around lol

take care. keep writing.
Vastania chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I'm starting to love this story already. Lol.
The Weatherwitch chapter 29 . 8/28/2010
this was brilliant!

i loved it!

well done, very well done :D
Hallowheart chapter 29 . 5/31/2010
Interesting storyline, it was well written .

I just wished you wrote the part where they announce there relationship to the village. But Anyhow it's was a great read
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 29 . 4/28/2010
Great story. I love the story line. I'm not sure if it's just me, but when she kisses Lonryo the first time at the age of 14, makes her seem a little slutty. But, i still love the story. Great job and thanks for writing it.
Sara Ivy Wolf chapter 28 . 4/23/2010
its a pretty story with lots of details. the names are uniquc whic i think is a lot better than common names that most people use in their stories. _ please keep writing stories cuz there really good!
Chocorange888 chapter 27 . 10/18/2009
I absolutely adore this story, thank you so much. I'm so glad that I was able to discover it today. Thank you.
Dead Deactivated chapter 24 . 9/8/2009
/ Good story so far but its loosing my Focus... Its getting off now / hopefully i can get to the end
Queen Serendipity chapter 29 . 8/31/2009
I recently finished the edit and have remembered how much I enjoy this story!
MadameLeQueen chapter 29 . 7/20/2009