Reviews for Not So Strong
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
From the other comments, it sounds like this is something a lot of us can associate with. / Really makes you think there's been a failure to communicate somewhere.
Tricks chapter 1 . 9/3/2002
that describs me sooo perfectly! How can you be so much like me...? I need someone like you described for me, someone who will understand.. but none have found me yet...
Jade6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
This is so sad... I don't think many of us realize the things we are capable of over coming until we are psuhed to our limits though... wonderful poem!

ps - LOL, I use big words because my mom is an english teacher and has been saying it all to me for most of my life... I guess I just picked it up! )
tarnished oversoul chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
YOu think i'm so weak

So why should you bother

You don't raelize that i've dealt with it too

With a mask to cover tears

You call me small

Letting me lean on you

Forgetting the times that i led you through

As your pillar and friend

(Yuck- on the spot poetry) Nice poem- i really can relate to this- being the one that people leech strength from, thinking that they're invincible. And always to afraid to pick up the pieces of your broken soul.

TO
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
awwwwwwwwwe; this was a very sweet & romantic poem!
Dryad chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
i really really really like this one! its great
Lady Lylia chapter 1 . 5/9/2002
I wish my friends could see this, wish my boyfriend could see this. They all expect me to listen to them, be strong for them, and they disappear or get angry when the walls come down. This is one of my new favorite poems! :)
erisedilla chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
GIRL I can realte! Oh wow, that's freakin uncanny... yeah... AWESOME
Death's Girlfriend chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
So true... I recognize myself in this poem (like in most of your poems). Keep up the good writing!
Kyyyyyyyyyy chapter 1 . 2/20/2002
Hey KC! Luv Ur Gutz! God Bless!