Reviews for I Love Him
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
For some reason, this reminds me of the Tori Amos song "Rinse". And I love Tori Amos, so that's a compliment. :)
Anaideia chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
I don't know. I think you have some good stuff here, but it's stuck in a lot of other stuff, you know what I mean. Don't take this as a flame, because I'm not trying to. I just think you've got potential but you're being too repetative and simplistic. I also read the little "battle" between Owen and some of your other reviewers. He can post whatever he wants, you know, and it doesn't matter if your buddies don't like it.
Jessica R Vance chapter 1 . 5/18/2002
Oh, tell him! What have you got to lose?

XD I really like this. It's so cute! Thanks for reviewing "First Kiss." And don't worry about not having a boyfriend yet; I had my first kiss when I was just 15, almost 16. . It'll happen.
uRbanDecaY555 chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
hey! i love your poem, hope u write more, we juss never get tired of writing of love, do we!
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/12/2002
I go through this every day.
Dryad chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
aww, its really good. i feel this way about a guy. keep writting
erisedilla chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
This is really good. I love how it all fits together so well. It ties in with itself really neatly (haha is that a word?). Great job here!
MissPye chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
This is an absolutely beautiful poem. I've felt this way before. It's painful, I know, but it'll be okay. :)