Reviews for Confinement
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
i really like this song...good job _
passing on pixydust outgrown chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
this is a sad piece, but in many ways true you really only need yourself sometimes. i can relate to this all too well. very nicely written.
Phuong chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Hey, I finally came to this website. It only took... what... a few months? Your songs and poems are very well written. I enjoyed reading them. I'm not going to comment on each indivitual one, because it'll take too long. Anyways, I've got a senior paper to write now. I'll definitely come back to this site.
Keiko-chan chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
Great job! that's was great! It was rather dark, but it was still good. I feel like that sometimes.
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
*Cheers* Alright! Break free!
Tykeria chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
omg i can relate to this i love ur work u r sooo good it's not even funny wow i hold so much admiration for u.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
Very good... theres a lot of issues of life that are referred to in this peice... i like it.
Nina chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I love yur lyrics. They remind me soo much of Linkin Park which I consider to be my God band. Also I can really relate to the lyrics.
Aiden Merrick chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Hmm.. I like this. I know the feeling.. But.. Why bother with people when you know they just suck?
Sopheri chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
I'll always be reliable for you, Ian. Even when I seem grrry... And no one seems to ever understand why we rely on people so much... yet we dunno what we'd do without people in the end. Never give up. I know this review is kinda crappy, but friends are always worth it... and this song seems to portray both the good and bad sides of friends.
Spanky YES ME chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
muaha..yeah..me. well as usual it speaks from the heart, and as usual i can hear music in my head. Dude, you should really write for like Linkin Park ans stuff, it'd be a real hit.
shy chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
good. and i know how u feel. but no one can do it completely alone. and u kinda proved that to me already. but all around it was okay. (yay! ure writting again. ::claps::)
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Well when I was just sitting here on the internet I suddenly had this weird feeling you'd posted recently. The last time I checked was November or something like that. a while ago. and I was right, you have posted :) gut feeling - dont ever ignore it. I really like the end bit and 'life without freedom' is a very good line. you know you're great, we know you're great so never ever stop writing or I'll be forced to poke you repeatedly :P
adfasdf chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Whoa. This song is really good. I can totally relate to this. Sometimes I feel that way. Well, a lot of times I do. Anyway, great job! Oh, if you have the time, take a look at some of my new poems and songs.
The Girl Within chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Loved it! I can completely relate, especially recently. Great work, glad to hear some new stuff! Keep up the good work.

.:*Erica*:.