Reviews for Revival
Samei Smit chapter 9 . 3/21/2002
Please continue this story is reallllllyyyyy good
Arsinoe chapter 9 . 3/13/2002
AMY, great story i've read it like 5 times! I can't help it, i luv it! Anyway poor Hannah and mr. Jones... we'll he reminds me someone though i can't place my finger on it (hee hee) anyway good job!

DarkSmile chapter 9 . 3/13/2002
yay!

i like that part, "what miss teen queen doing here?" haha

well anyways catch ya later!

DS
Ewacat chapter 9 . 3/12/2002
Wow! O_O I love this! It's like a soap opera, only way better, way more addictive, and much better for the soul... Oh, damnit, I'm itching to click the little arrow button for the next chapter... can't wait... *twitch twitch*

Bastard teacher. _
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 9 . 3/12/2002
awesome chapter.. a bit curious about that teacher; hope to see the next chapter soon
Arsinoe chapter 8 . 3/6/2002
Dirty Dirty Dirty! i luv it! and yeah your right, you might want to re-think some of vaughn's wardrobe! I like how the maid calls fabian "master fabian" i can just see a fat little maid doing that (it's so cute) You should puit some of your other poems and stuff in there (y'know since Aralia's A writer) just a thought, anyway great story, keep writing!

luv ya!

Arsinoe chapter 8 . 3/6/2002

luv ya!

DarkSmile chapter 8 . 3/4/2002
aww! that was a great chapter! i know how she feels, when i was little everyday i had some ppl come to my door saying that they are some how realted to me an they actually are! i once met my cousin Alex, we didnt see each other sense i was a baby, and he is like 6 years older and once he came to my door and i was sooo happy! i was about 10 then, so i didnt really remember him but he always wrote and always told ppl to kiss me or hug me for him cuz he missed me, and i saw pictures of us together when i was little so i kind of half knew him! so once he came and we spent the whole day together and he is like my uncle, cousin, brother, even 2nd dad to me! i lve him soooo much! i miss him 2! man, i'll call him today!

g2g,

bye!
dark angel chapter 8 . 3/4/2002
u need to finsh.
Lodestone chapter 3 . 3/4/2002
Plot, names, descriptions, pace - all that is abso-bloody-lutely perfect. I especially like this running them of roses. However, sometimes I feel your dialogue drags slightly, and occassionally spelling goes out the window. less so in later chapters, but maybe you should go back to the beginning before moving on and see what YOU think.
Maab chapter 7 . 2/23/2002
yay your moving fast with this story! keep going! ~.
Arsinoe chapter 7 . 2/23/2002
Amy, Great story so far but it's starting to sound too much like a teen flick. Everybody is too nice, make some people mean! (besides thalyola) Anyway it's really good! can't wait to see what happens

DarkSmile chapter 7 . 2/23/2002
Ohh! getting good! hmm...hannah seems nice, i want a friend like that. its not like i'm unhappy about my friends but sometimes i just want a friend who's quiet not like the friends i have now who always talk and so on. but i like my friends soooo much they dont piss me off! but i kind of begin to hate when ever they dont like someone they expect me to beat them up, i guess i just have that kind of a reputation at school...mean and evil bitch. oh well ppl like me that way!

ur a great writer and i expect u 2 publish a bool so my daughter or son could read it!
Samantha chapter 7 . 2/22/2002
All Chapters adorable:) love them all... keep up the good work!
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 6 . 2/22/2002
interesting.. i really need to keep up with this! is there any way you can email me when you update? . it would be very appreciated! i'm really enjoying this!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »