Reviews for Revival
Arsinoe chapter 6 . 2/22/2002
Amy, best chapter so far, and believe meI visualized! Anyway I have feeling I'm really gonna like the guy developing the pictures (wink wink) I think he should work at staples! (jks) So ya keep writing it's getting good!

luv ya

-Kendra!1
DarkSmile chapter 5 . 2/22/2002
Yay! she slapped Brett! god i cant figure out why girl like to be slapped on the butt? i dont know i hate it, and when they honk at u? it scares me half to death! like once i was jogging, and this one guy i know came up behind me in his car and honked really loud i freaked out and tripped and scrapped my knee!

well another great chapter! good job!
Maab chapter 4 . 2/19/2002
i like hannah and your right it is kinda filler...kinda like chapter two of my harry potter fic! by the way chapter 4 is up if you want to read. IT's really pulling in the reviews that's for sure! keep up the good work!
Arsinoe chapter 4 . 2/18/2002
Hey Amy! this is a great chapter, stop putting yourself down! Hurry up and write the next chapter, I know something good is coming up and I can't wait to read it!

LUV YA LOTZ

-Kendra!
DarkSmile chapter 4 . 2/18/2002
dont worry great chapter

god i'm typin with my pinkey sorry for istakes cuz my hand are greasy from a sandwich an the finger i'm typing with is realy weak so its hard to type

bye sorry i cant put an exclamation mark

Mackenzie Anderson chapter 5 . 2/17/2002
i don't think this is a bad story at all. it's very interesting and i'm curious to see what happens next. just to let you know, you have chapter four posted twice. but, other than that, beautiful job.
Stef chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
Um HIIII AMY!

okay now that is out of the way, I have to say first of all that I never knew you could write like that, you should do it more often and you should not be so modest about it.

Good concept, good character variety, good intro, but don't rush it... think about a final goal for it, how long you ideally want it to be and what could fill that number of pages. Keep characters steady with noticable differences (no matter how many hot guys with hair that falls on to their foreheads there are in real life). Those are just some tips though I'm sure you don't need them. The only way anyone ever produced anything unique was only by listening to others a bit.

So yeah, as one of your reviewers now I except another sex chapter dedicated to us lol jks. Keep writing, I'll try to get something up here for you to read but since I'm out of practice and out of time your stuff will kick my butt.

Well keep it up :) and stay yourself. And "who would YOU give your last McDonald's frie to?"

-Stef
DarkSmile chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
Great chapter, god brett sound just like this one guy at our school named Chase and urg, i hate him! he just wont leave me alone sense 6th grade!

hmm...pills, bad. Ever had to take 36 pills a day divided into 3 groups? i have 2, sense u dont know my parents i can tell ya. see when i was little i grew up in a rich family and i always had to make a good impresion when meeting with other "rich" families. I never lived in a lot of riches cuz it was dangerous to show that u were rich or everybody would like to kill u and take ur money. well anyways cuz i always had to be perfect and my parents always yelled at each other and me i became really bad, doing drugs and u know getting in trouble and i became violent and stuff, and cuz of that i began to ruin my families reputation in my country me my mom and dad moved to oklahoma to deal with my problems, cuz my family in my country is the biggest center of gossip and sense i was bad it began to apear in, well everywhere. so now the drugs did something bad to my heart cuz my dad has a weak heart and so do i, now i have to take pills. but i usualy dont take them and i feel fine, but the doctors wont believe me. and anyways when i take my pills i always feel bitchy.

well i hope the next chapter comes out soon!

bye!

DarkSmile
Arsinoe chapter 3 . 2/16/2002
Love your story Amy. Kett, I mean Vaughn is the best character so far can't wait till you add Hannah!

she'll definately add a little twist to vaughn and aralia's developing relationship! Also can't wait till Gabriel

comes in with all his preaching it should definately make things interesting! Hurry up and post the next chapter!

luv ya lotz

Kendra!
DarkSmile chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Flame! Flame!

*looks toward Lethania*

oh i was talking about the flame on the stove, stupid meat, just has to burn everytime i come near it!

well anyways that was a great chapter! and thanx for reviewing the 'THIS IS WHO I AM, I AM SAM, WIAT, NO I'M NOT' story! i wasnt expecting ppl to even read it, it was just the side affects of sugah!

well waiting for the next chapter!

Jenn chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
Dammit! why do the good stories always end at the good parts? You have to continue...
Maab chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
dun dun dunnn! what will happen? he he this story really is interesting! go lethania!
Yarn chapter 2 . 2/14/2002
cool cool cool, dont be like me and wait for ages to put up the next chapter, which i then delete..
Maab chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
i think i've read this before at your house...right? i think so but you didn't have the first chapter finished. well it's still a good story! reminds me of hana yori dango in a way you think?
DarkSmile chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
love the way the story begins!

i dont really know how rich girl with

BMW's feel, but i kind of feel close to that.

I am maby what u may call "half popular". I dont think i'm pretty, need to loose some invisible weight that only i see, and my hair. Urg! my hair, it can be so out of control and i cant do anything cuz if i put it up i look like a jack rabbit!

well anyways,

continue with the story pliz!

32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »