Reviews for The Burning
joan of arc the 2nd chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
that is sad man they were mean back then look what they did joan of arc
deathdealer chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Lovely piece. You had a lot of passion in your words and I think the witch hunts is something every Pagan or wiccan thinks about at one time. You portrayed your feelings (and mine) very well. Beautifully Done! Hope you write more soon. :)
hidden wiccan chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I love this poem. it insipred me i am spending the night at a friends so i have to let her log in and sign. oh you should read the poem by typo demon the burning. i shall write see ya.

hidden wiccan rose-_-
Mac Attack chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
very good. and i like the title! it makes perfect sense. You are an extremely great poet, don't ever stop writing!
Accolo ab Renideo chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
Wow! creepy! sent chills up my spine! the only thing i don't comprehend is the part about excepted in her arms...
Decius chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
-sniffles- aww so sad! but good mind you! VERY GOOD! damn it keep writing! -lestat voice- I want some more! ehehehe -squibles and runs away-
Grabbing Hands chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
*sniff* aww... I like it!
Maab chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
another sad work by lethania! -.- very deep.
Mackenzie Anderson chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
first of all, for a title, I can't really help you out there-titles are so not my strong point-but the current one works til you can think of another. *nod* I love this. It's the perfect story of a girl accused and escaping the cruel world of those who don't even try to understand-those who fear the unfamiliar. also, the freestyle is perfect. im not really a big fan of strict rhyming poems; if you ask me, they cease to flow after about two lines.. which is why all but about 3 or 4 of mine are freestyle. if you ever want to get in contact with me, feel free to im me, VxAngelofNightxV (aim) (MSN). *nod* we seem to have a lot of similar interests.