Reviews for Eagle Chronicles
DTS chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
This is in response to the last review. I started this series almost 25 years ago when I was in high school and started out with the idea of basing him on The Saint (from the books not the movies). I kinda added and embellished along the way. When "Catch Me if You Can" came out, my sisters said it was right up my alley. If you can find 'em, read the Saint books by Leslie Charteris and then maybe the early b&w movies. I'm glad you like the series enough for a return visit. My original fic has been overshadowed by fanfic at the moment, but once inspired, I'll post so keep checking! DTS
sera-marie chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
The last time I read this novella was quite a time ago, but I've always thought it was a very well-written story - not exactly suited to a book, perhaps, but it would be perfect for serialization. Recently I watched the movie "Catch Me if You Can," & I was amazed at all the parellels between Frank W. Abagnale's life and the fictional Steven Taylor's. After doing some research, I found that the similarities are even more striking than I first thought: both involve a young man becoming a criminal. Both are generally impersonating one person or another. Both had several escapes in the midst of their career (although in real life he did not actually stage his own death) and both, after finally being caught, went to work to stop those in their former occupation. If you ever answer this, I'd be truly interested in hearing if this true story was of any inspiration to you in writing your fictional story.
Ozzy-Rox170890 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Wow...This is so...long...And it's so good! I love this story, but I'm going to have to read the next chapter later.
Ialokin chapter 63 . 5/24/2004
GASP its so...so...so...
ridiculously long..how long DID it take you to write this? I must say I honor your patience and effort in making this
RavenPointe chapter 2 . 1/1/2004
Well, thank's for telling us! All your 'forewarnings' about how they figured they wouldn't see him again were somewhat annoying. I didn't have to read the second chapter to know what was happening. Oh well, no worries. Not like that was the entire plot. Well, it's a nice story. A few cliche parts, but pretty good overall. I reckon it'll take me a while, though, till I get to the last chapter. .
shannon chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
name is to much like Steve Tyler(lead singer of Aerosmith)
Terris chapter 63 . 4/21/2003
Great story! Definitely worth reading. Exciting plot and also very long, so there is plenty of enjoyment. There is still plenty of room to continue this story (insert new chapters before the last chapter) if the author finds motivation, but it is a very good serial as it is. Could use a bit of editing (spelling errors), but it is easy to understand what the author means and there are only some errors. They do not disturb the enjoyment.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
Bird Brain chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
cool! i couldn't even finish the 1st chapter, but it's great!
Nemain the Raven chapter 3 . 7/1/2001
Great story. I love the setting and the characters!
Jenna Jonteaux chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
I am interested in knowing how the author came up with the name for one of the characters in the story, namely the Jonteaux. Since as far as I know I am the only surviving member of the family with that name, I would be interested in finding out any research information that this name was derived from.

Thank you.

Jenna Jonteaux
TBLite chapter 15 . 11/16/2000
Sigh I just can't help myself... I love the story line and the way your bringing it out. I suppose I don't really have anything else to say except... How long did it take you to write this?
TBLite chapter 9 . 11/16/2000
NOw yes i've read the other chapter's I'm printing them out. They are really good xepting for a few typoes. I love it so far i'm gonna keep reading and I'll reavew when I'm done or at least every seven chapters.
nO-cOMMENT chapter 1 . 7/16/2000
cool,well not childbook stuff but cool!
No-cOMMENT chapter 14 . 7/16/2000
I read alot!I'm a national critic!

And this I GIVE one thumb up and one down,Good Anyway-
sclub chapter 33 . 4/18/2000
The story was pretty good, I think it should be rated PG though. I hope you can review some of my stuff!