Reviews for Ode to a Stupid Person
Sayuri Lapis chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Hey! Digimon is awesome! People that say it sucks like you have no life!
Lightness chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
those last two lines your your poem were brilliant. and nice word usage. oh. the title is great. this was a lotta fun to read. good job.
okay well, bye kid. have a nice day. _.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Gotta love it, the title especially caught my eye! Especially since I'm an anime fan that has gone through that many times! But now I live in Hawaii where its actually liked by just about everybody.
I also liked your info! I loved the naginata as a weapon! Even though its considered a woman's weapon *glares at friends* I learned how to use it slightly after taking a couple of weapon lessons once. It was alot of fun, but I had to move, so that sucks. But, I feel happy that I know what you're talking about at least.
la nuit mes yeux t'eclairent chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Oh, this was incredibly funny which is sad because it's so true. I agree with you completely. Keep up the great work.
nynaeve77 chapter 1 . 6/18/2003
Too funny! My grandpa had a saying about people like that...he said they were educated above their intelligence. Great poem, it made me chuckle.
kaze-nyv chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
Loverly!

"But with all the human genetic diversity

Someone really needs to clean the pool."

LOL! I love it! You're hilarious.
Individual-9086 chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
:) Oh that was great. I know exactly how you feel. The world is so full of stupid people. But we all have our faults, don't we?
Readasaur chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
I am quite impressed with you

(But I wish this weren't so true.)
Eternity Angel chapter 1 . 5/1/2002
uh huh.. interesting poem and yes.. this is interestingly (if that is a word) relly weird... Ganbatte Kudasai on ur future stories/poem/other stuff...
Bao Blossom chapter 1 . 4/5/2002
wonderful... the truth... simple but very nice... i liked it!
Pepper Breath chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Bahahaha! Nicely done Nee-chan! *pounceglomphuggles* Why didn't you tell me you wrote this! Verily coolie beanies!
Mirai Kurosaki chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
Oooh, i loved it SHi-chan! Ne, i think i can get ungrounded by then ; I hope so! I missed you so much too! ;_; I wanna see you soon!
Masquerade chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
*lol* That's telling 'em, Shiari!
Sha Ma and Mary chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! I know someone like that! Stupid! Cool poem.
Pa'arm chapter 1 . 2/13/2002
That poem that u were talking about sounded REEEEEEEEAAAALLY stupid. I loved this poem.