Reviews for Lady in Waiting
Play.Dead chapter 17 . 12/7/2002
OMG! I loved it! I would never have thought Rose/Paris! I LOVED this chapter! You are SUCH a talented writer!
Indig0 chapter 17 . 12/7/2002
omg, I had no clue about Rose/Paris. Shock horror, but I'm glad that she's with someone as well. )

Excellent new chapters.
PrincessStormy chapter 17 . 12/5/2002
*sighs* I swear... I would beat the tar out of Trent if I were Elfia. But I'm glad that the Queen loves her son... I was begining to wonder. Loved it and can't wait for the next bit.
Sabeline Malenfant chapter 17 . 12/5/2002
haha. you should make elfina take another ah... partner thataway no one knows which. the guy should look sort of like juniper so if she gets pregnant it wont be positive its junipers cuz the kid looks like him!
li wei chapter 17 . 12/5/2002
WOW! _

Poor elfia and juniper.. and that rose/paris thing... very cool _~ anyways update soon ne?
PrincessStormy chapter 16 . 11/13/2002
Again, you turn out a spectacular piece of literary art. I'm practically on the edge of my seat for the next chapter.
Shahanna chapter 16 . 11/9/2002
Hehe! Glad to see I finally get SOME credit around here... ;). That's ok. The fic looks great!

~Shanna, aka Karrie
SweetEvil chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Shoot, I forgot to mention the few drawbacks I saw in the story (nothing bad, I promise!) I would have liked to see more interaction between Borfa and Elfia when he returned after being missing for so long so we could REALLY see why she was no longer a good match for him. In the same tone, it would have been nice to see more interaction between Elfia and Juniper before they realized they loved each other to show why she loves and respects him so. Other than that, this is a very nicely done story. :)
SweetEvil chapter 16 . 11/8/2002
This is a very enjoyable story, very light-hearted. The writing is nice and the grammer is well done, making this story very readable. Good job! :)
Chibii-Cherry chapter 16 . 11/6/2002
Omg this is such a good story I do hope you continue this beautiful piece of fiction - It is absolutly tantalizing to read! I do hope Elfia and Juniper are paired together in the end they are such a sweet couple and what will come of Amelia!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2002
Hello,

I just started reading your story today and I think it's wonderful. As an author myself I know how hard it is to finish a story and I hope you finish it someday. Kep up the good work.

From,

DA
Sabeline Malenfant chapter 16 . 11/5/2002
you need to update fastah!
SnowQueen chapter 16 . 11/5/2002
YAY! You updated! An exellant chapter! YAY! I'M SO SO SO HAPPY! GOOD FOR YOU! YEAH! GREAT CHAPTER!
snow-queen chapter 15 . 10/27/2002
Now, you updated Jude, how about this wonderful tale?
Play.Dead chapter 15 . 10/7/2002
pease update soon? pease?
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »