Reviews for Lady in Waiting
ShaMar chapter 11 . 8/1/2002
AGH! evil wench of a woman! sheesh, i'd be forced to kill her, personally...anywho, good, keep it up
Adeana chapter 11 . 7/30/2002
...I... dont know what to say. Every chapter has gotten better and better. The story has unfolded SO well.. It is amazing. You are an amazing writer. I cant wait for the next part!
Indig0 chapter 11 . 7/27/2002
awww, poor Elfia. I don't like Queen Leda
PrincessStormy chapter 11 . 7/25/2002
Brilliantly written (like all the chapters) and, while not an excruciating cliffe, still a hooker. Leda's a bitch... I don't care how wonderful and perfect she is! And poor Elfia... even though she SHOULD suck it up. He LOVES her... Can't wait for the next chapter
Birdie4 chapter 11 . 7/25/2002
I want to kill that stupid Queen! How sluty is that! What is that, prostitute kingdom? I feel so bad for Elfia! That is just terrible, how can she stand that! I would rip out every hair on my head and then throw myself off a cliff! I mean, it is JUNIPER! She should cling to him for dear life! I just feel so bad for her! At one point I thought that Juniper would take Elfia as is and then the Queen would be a King *As thought* and then he would want Elfia as his wife in return for the armies. That would have been nice. This was good! Really original!

When I read this I thought about Moulin Rouge. I like that movie, but I thought about the whole Duke, Satine, Roxanne song. Have you seen that movie? It is GREAT!

I bet that Elfia is going to have Juniper's baby after their little time in the hay. I know it! She has to! I love the way this story is going! I was saying over and over, "don't let Juniper fall for slut queen! Don't let Juniper fall for slut queen!" YOU CAN'T! He can't! NOOOOOO!

Awesome story as always! Keep the chapters coming!

~Your loyal reader

Birdie
StacySpacy chapter 10 . 7/23/2002
YEA! I am so glad that Juniper is alive and home again. And that he and Elfia have come 'together'. ;)

But why do I feel like something is amiss?
Messyjessie1000 chapter 10 . 7/23/2002
This story is really really great...If it was published it would be my favorite book...really...u should send it to a publisher

Jess
Messyjessie1000 chapter 10 . 7/23/2002

Jess
ShaMar chapter 10 . 7/22/2002
yay! Elfia and Juniper are FINALLY together...phew...thought i was going to have to bonk one of them over the head with something, heheheh...keep up the good work! :)
PrincessStormy chapter 10 . 7/22/2002
Another absolutely incredible chapter. I really enjoyed this one even if it IS suspicious. Juniper's escape was almost too easy and his return too perfect. But maybe that's just my overactive imagination. But what WAS Hawkeye doing down there at that time of night? *sigh* hope you don't take as long to put out the next chapter. *melodramatically putting a hand on her forehead* I don't think my sanity will last for such a stint.
Mistress of the Moonlight chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
Yay! *jumps for joy* MORE! More please! More more more! Thanks for the email babes!
r.mai chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
YES! an update! and hooray! juniper and elfia finally get together! you are a really good writer! yay!
Neya Trinidad chapter 10 . 7/21/2002
I haven't read this story in such a long time and now I'm so glad you emailed me! Wonderful story! Love the chapter. I hope to see more soon and this time I'll be sure to keep tack of it!
Kris chapter 9 . 6/24/2002
I really enjoy this story and I am anxious to see what happens next. I like to read stories of women who are the heros of the story. I hope this is a story like that. PLEASE, update soon. It is hard to find a good story to read.
Birdie4 chapter 9 . 6/7/2002
Good. Stupid Borfa died! HA! I didn't like that guy. I guess that I have to give him some credit, he was nice to her. But all he wanted was to get some! Stupid men. Bitches. Now I know that he gave her permission to marry again for a reason! Now she can go and be off with Juniper WITHOUT feeling guilty! Good man, Borfa! I feel so bad for Elfia. 'Condemned to mourning'. Well. I guess that she doesn't want to? I wouldn't either, godamnit!

Sorry. I am in a little bit of a foul mood. Today is the first day of summer vacation and my car is in the friggin' shop! AHHHH!

I love this chapter. It is so sad. Poor Juniper! She needs to go and find him! This story is actually sounding like the one that I am writing right now. But I guess I can change mine since yours will be posted sooner.

She could disguise herself as a Nearguard lady, since she looks like one. Then she could become a lady in waiting, or mistress, or something like that, to the king of Nearguard. She can find Juniper and tell her how she feels before setting him free. Then the king of Nearguard will torture her for treason and spying and other stuff. No. JK! Not Elfia!

Well, this story id kicking ass, quite frankly, and I think that you need to continue, Goddamnit!

~Cheers