Reviews for Lady in Waiting
Jackie chapter 3 . 2/19/2002
Wow, you write so... you're just great! I came to this story because of your Harry Potter story and I have to say I love it! more! :)
Electra V chapter 2 . 2/18/2002
That was a brilliant chapter! You have me on tenterhooks yet again! Well done, Evenstar! I loved this chatpter! You can't imagine how excited I was when I realized you updated! The wedding was so cool. Borfa seems like a cute guy to me. Reminds me of a teenager from another book, but I forget the title. Great writing!
Neya Trinidad chapter 2 . 2/17/2002
Wow, this is getting really exciting... I love it! Need more!
Neya Trinidad chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Very, very cool. I absolutly love your writing style! You make everything sound so true. Good job, I can't wait to see more!
Kagome chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Well, I see some tragedy ahead-can't wait. If this is a sample of you work at sixteen, I can't wait to see your current pieces. Keep writing-I'll be waiting.
Electra V chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
Whoa! Great beginning! I loved the descriptive parts and the history of the land and characters! You have a talent for describing things, Evenstar. Well done! The story is a beautiful one, and I can't wait until the wedding. It'll be so romantic!

Don't worry, the names don't confuse me at all, and I'm sure other readers will understand them too. I think the names are pretty, not to mention very very creative. Good work!

P.S. You might want to change the Grey Lady to something else if it was revised after you read Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling used it too. No offence though! *smiles*
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18