Reviews for Lady in Waiting
Lavender Trish chapter 25 . 6/29/2003
Yeah! You finished it! OMG! I love seeing the ending! Yay! I'm just so happy! You did a greay job! Write more stories!
Kai Y chapter 25 . 6/28/2003
I absolutely loved this story and I have mixed feelings about it being finished. I'm glad that Juniper and Elfia were finally together and that they don't have to worry about Trent anymore, but I loved this story so. . .

Anyway, I think that you are a really good writer and I'll be looking for anymore of your stories.
artbytoria chapter 25 . 6/24/2003
I really found nothing wrong with it. I loved the story and how you worte it. About the tital, Maby you could change it to * The Lady in Waiting, Lady of his Heart?* Just a thought. I really loved the story, If you can I'de like to see more stories hear from you. C.L. or Windeen, I'm known as both on the Net.
Elfgirl2005 chapter 25 . 6/23/2003
I love this story and i definitely love the epilogue. The last chapter seemed a bit rushed, but other than that i have no complaints and i love everything just as it is. Incredible work! I have to say that this is the best thing i've read on fictionpress : Keep up the great work! Any ideas for other stories? if so email me!
Amanda chapter 25 . 6/23/2003
hi! wow i love your story... it was great... but i dont really like the epilouge thingy... lol um... continue it from where it ended before the epilouge thingy lol as a sequal beacuse i wanna see more stories from you ! -Amanda Higgs
Chibii-Cherry chapter 25 . 6/23/2003
*cries* Juniper died T_T

This is awesome I liked the 24th chapter it was just so sweet and _ Juniper is mah ideal man as well!

Uhm I didn't like the part where Trent raped Elfia but it was a good spice to the plot.

The story was overall amazing I loved it and I hope to see more stories like this in the future your a talented author.
NthNinth chapter 25 . 6/23/2003
great ending! I like the last chapter, it provides useful information :)
Kai Y chapter 23 . 6/19/2003
There are no words to describe how great this story is. Some of the things that happened were not expected. I love Elfia and Juniper. Does Juniper know that Capt. Hawkeye is his father? And finding out everyone's backgrounds was crazy. All the amazing twists that you had in this story. . . The only request that I have is that Juniper returns safely back to Elfia and Juniper and Silvia and that they are together. And I want Trent dead.~_ PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, let Juniper be okay.
Elfgirl2005 chapter 23 . 6/16/2003
OH NO... JUNIPER! I am going crazy right now! I'm just glad that Elfia has Hawkeye, Sylvia, and Izzi. Please update soon and this story is really awesome! I don't remember if i've said that or not, so i said it again! Great imagination on the storyline, and everything. My friend mousey7891 and I have been this story for a while now and we both love it! Keep up the great writing!
loverofurstory chapter 23 . 6/16/2003
love it love it love it
Starrynight04 chapter 23 . 6/15/2003
Update soon!
Amanda chapter 23 . 6/14/2003
i know that i have reviewed for this story before... but i forgot what chapter... uhh... lol... i love it i know how much thought that you put into this story... and i think that you have one of the greatest writing talents i have seen! please don't stop writing... and i hope to see some new stuff from you soon! -Amanda
Sweetvenom1 chapter 23 . 6/14/2003
ogodogod oGod please dont let them kill juniper PLEASE *starts crying* i am begging you
mollsthepolls chapter 23 . 6/13/2003
GREAT job on this chapter!
NthNinth chapter 23 . 6/13/2003
i hope juniper and Elfia's brother come back!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »