Reviews for Lady in Waiting
Chibii-Cherry chapter 23 . 6/13/2003
Juniper CANNOT die _
Starrynight04 chapter 23 . 6/13/2003
Juniper must not die! That would be so cruel! You must make it a happy ending! Please!
who cares4 chapter 22 . 6/13/2003
why did u have to stop there...

but great story so far! i love it

but it took me all night to read it!

i didnt sleep to 8:00 in the morning!
Guest chapter 22 . 6/10/2003
must have a happy ending! Please, I love your story!
inandantia chapter 22 . 6/9/2003
evenstar i just love this story. i came across it abot two days ago and i read all 22 chapters. i cant wait to see the end! i love the way your characters are portrayed, its obvious that you put a lot or work and thought into every part of the story. though i only have one qualm about the story, which would probably be the rape in "Dungeon", though it gets readers emotionall involved in the story which is good. you also told the story very successfully in the first person, which is very hard for most people. keep it up. inandantia
Sarkie chapter 22 . 6/7/2003
Oh wow! I was totally not expecting that! I can't wait to see what happens now. Poor Elfia!

Danielle
Sarkie chapter 16 . 6/7/2003
Wow what a great fic! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dessendium chapter 22 . 6/5/2003
Wow… All I can say in regards to what I’ve just read is, wow.

Hm… I think that it would have been a very interesting twist, had you made Juniper and Borfa the twins, but as things worked out, it wouldn’t have worked so well. It was very interesting how you tied in the whole religion/ Caleb bit, and I liked it much better that way. Plus, your right, Borfa definitely wasn’t the most popular character in there. I wasn’t a big fan. He was much to simple for my tastes. I need depth. Heck, I’d rather read about Trent, who’s deliciously evil, then boring old Borfa. But ya know, that’s kind of the point from where I’m standing. If Borfa had been interesting, it would have made Juniper and Elfia being together seem really wrong. It would have been much harder to accept Elfia’s love for Juniper, over her love for Borfa…. Alrighty, I’m probably just being redundant now… Heh _;

Hell no! The twins are one of the best twists in the whole fic! And I don’t think Borfa should have known at all, it would have heart broken the poor guy.

That was the perfect spot for Elfia to find out. Right when all the tension was starting to relax, you stuck in another knife.

Hmm… all good stories have an ‘ultimate-evil-villain’, and a whole lot of them rape someone, but to me, it never gets dull. It made him all the more contemptuous.

-Jumps up in down- Two more? Only two more? Revelations? Reunions? I don’t care what kind of bloody ending you give it, as long as its open for a sequel!

Here ‘till the end.

-Dessendium
Chibii-Cherry chapter 22 . 6/3/2003
*takes out diamond frying pan and sharpens diamonds before smacking Trent a few times then feeding him to her piranhas* _ You Bloody Bastard DIE DIE DIE *Beats Trent while fish eat him*

*calms down* Hmph Awesome story _ keep up the good work
mousey7891 chapter 22 . 6/3/2003
First of all... AWESOME CHAPTER! :) As for everything else.. i agree that it worked out better for Borfa to be Trent's twin. And thanks for finally explaining about her baby and the dungeon encounter thing, i was beginning to wonder if you had forgotten about all of that. I think it's good the way you have Elfia find out. I don't see any other way that she could learn all of this. And the rape would definitely have been something Trent would have done.. he's so malicious like that, it totally fit his character. Anyway, once again incredible job and post soon, i'm very anxious to find out the end!
Birdie4 chapter 22 . 6/3/2003
Well, there better be happy endings, or else this Birdie will not be a happy camper. Just kidding. I'd just like to say that this is another wonderful chapter and I was thrilled beyond belief with I saw that you had updated. (Although I am still waiting for a little Jude...) I am so excited; I can't wait to read the end of this!

First of all, I have to admit I was a bit confused before, but I think that making Borfa Trent's brother rather than Juniper's was a good idea, because then it would only be right if you put in the whole Caleb and religious story as a tie to their lives. But that was a bit of a shocker, making Elfia's mother a whore. Too many whores in this story, need a few pimps. Just kidding. But that was a little unexpected but it makes me really sad. It's like their family was damned to whorenation because look what happened to basically all their kids. Is Gaius the only one with morals in that family?

Oh, I went off on a bit of a tangent there... Well, I think it was good to bring Borfa back into the picture because then there was a reason for the baby slaughter and it wasn't just mindless stupidity on Trent's part. Eww... scary cult. Teela needes to come down from her cloud and do something about the havoc that is seeping upon the people. I think what would be so cute if some kind of miracle occured just when all hope was lost, like that person carrying Elfia is a messenger from Teela. I think it's Juniper, but I'm not sure; you have a way of bringing the shady characters around... Anyway, I think you need a little something to show everyone that Teela is really listening to her and Good wins over evil once again. Then Teela's messenger can go back up to the great beyond and they can win the war and so forth and so on.

The whole rape thing was absolutly neccisary. I was expecting that a slime ball like Trent would pull off something as dumb as that because he seems to have lusted for her for quite a while and now that he had here in his grasp, I just knew that he was going to try something. He does make a point though. Elfia has "been" with the entire royal family and she didn't even know it! Brutal.

At least her baby's safe! Juniper shouldn't go over and Gaius should come back with a huge army to overtake Trent's throne. Then the whole world would be good, but I'm sure you aren't going to make things so simple so I'll sit over here and wait for you to finish up the best original fic that I have ever read. As always, I'll be here when you post again!

~Cheers

Birdie
Sweetvenom1 chapter 22 . 6/2/2003
I just want to say that I have enjoyed this story thoruoghly and I am happy for you (Since you are nearly finished)

Sigh...It makes me think of all the stories I've left undone.
Dessendium chapter 21 . 5/28/2003
Alright... This kicks arse. Do you plan on publishing this as a book? I'm not sure if you've ever thought about it, but I definately think it's worthy.

Hm... can't wait for the next chapter. Get it up soon!

-Ruki
Anastasia chapter 21 . 5/18/2003
ooh! write mroe soon! this is story is the best! Like the whole going away thing you've got going here
Birdie4 chapter 21 . 5/8/2003
Wow... I am so glad that I have never been in a situation as serious as this because I honestly don't know how I would handle such pressure. My life isn't even 1/20 as bad and I am already showing signs of an ulser. My life is just a little complicated and I don't think I need any holes at this point...

Aww... The Merriweathers remind me of my grandparents. They are just too adorable and full of bustling worry that they are like old mother hens. My grandmother has an irish accent, so I think that she can kind of relate to them! I also thought that Elfia was going to run into a bunch of other problems before meeting with Silvia again, like she would run into Nearguard soldiers or something to that sort, but I didn't even imagine that the inn would have been burned down. I don't even think it was an accident, but if they say so... I don't know, I think I'll still be a little skeptical.

I knew that the phrase would come in handy some time or another! YAY! I think that she should find that soldier and take him to Sanctuary to show the people that it doesn't matter who you are, you are welcomed there. And maybe they could start their own colony of the multi-race or something. I want him to come back because he was cool and I felt bad for him. God bless the underdog!

I was wondering if she had forgotten about her kin, but I guess not. Ohh... Sandpiper is such a bitch; she reminds me of someone who has been giving me problems lately. But, eww... I know that as long as a girl is easy, men will go for her even if she isn't the prettiest thing to stare at; but being completely mutilated, I know even low-life bastards have some standards. I wonder if there is more to her little "accident" than you are telling us... Another thing I can be skeptical about.

Only three chapters left! How can this possibly end in only three chapters when I am expecting something completely out of this world, mind-boggling and with everlasting consiquences? I thought that there would be more, but I guess that it is wrapping up soon. Maybe Elfia will throw some water over Trent and he'll be "liquidated". Bastard deserves to melt away. I really need to stop being bitter, but my constant stomach pain isn't helping much...

Oh, and if it isn't too much trouble, can you please email me when the next chapter is up? I really LOVED seeing that you had updated so soon. Wonderful chapter!

~Cheers