Reviews for Lady in Waiting
mousey7891 chapter 21 . 5/8/2003
hey i loved it i'm so glad you sent an e-mail telling me it was updated _ this chappy made my day i absolutly love this story well i got to go i have a dance concert to get to. update soon please :) and keep up the awesome writing!1

Lauren
Elfgirl2005 chapter 21 . 5/7/2003
OMG! That's soo cruel to leave it that way! you MUST update soon! wow, that was incredible! I loved every word. please please please write more soon!
Sweetvenom1 chapter 21 . 5/7/2003
This is horrible

If Juniper and Elfia dont end up happy, I'll strangle you!
Indig0 chapter 20 . 5/3/2003
wow. this is getting better and better, i can picture the city of the elders in my mind and it is beautiful. i hope you get the next chapter up soon.
mousey7891 chapter 20 . 4/24/2003
hey great chappy i loved it i can't wait for more please don't wait another 2 months before updating! well keep up the awesome writing!

Lauren
Elfgirl2005 chapter 20 . 4/24/2003
ooh i loved it! This story is awesome and it keeps getting better and better! please keep it up. I wonder what's going to happen to Elfia, what has Trent been doing at Thayla castle while they've been gone and how is Silvia? so many questions! please update soon!
Birdie4 chapter 20 . 4/23/2003
Hello again! I'm very sad because there is no more Jude, Hermione, and Draco, but I know that I can always count on a little Elfia and Juniper to make my day. It took a while for this update, but I won't complain; every word was worth the wait!

It's great that they are able to be around each other so freely now; just what they needed to but a spark back in their downcast lives. I feel so sorry for those two, having to go through so much and still even have plenty of hope at a better future. When they were talking about their past marriages, I just couldn't help but think about how sad it would be for them; especially Rose. It's almost like the trip to Sanctuary was a vacation cruise, but not...

When Juniper came on with the patch and the "disguise", I couldn't help but laugh. I love how you make him so serious at times, but then a peeking overgrown kid at others. Elfia sounds a little hennish at times, but that's becuase she's a new mother and has to pick up the role as mother hen, so it just works out for their relationship. I can't help but keep telling you how much I adore what Juniper and Elfia share. Even though there are the turbulent times, they are always there for each other, and that's what makes it so special!

When you said that Elfia was going to go back to Thayla, I was thinking that maybe Juniper would send her to deliver the progress reports, but then I guess I was wrong. I hope she gets Silvia back, but I know that there is going to be some complication and Juniper to the rescue! You tricky girl, you. I know that there's somthing up your sleve!

Until next chapter,

~Cheers

Birdie
lise m chapter 20 . 4/23/2003
great story i like the idea of the sanctuary
Who Knew chapter 20 . 4/21/2003
Wow! I really love your story! It reminds me of something Cynthia Voigt would write -and she's one of my favorite authors. Don't worry- this chapter was fine, beta-read or not! Thanks for the entertainment.

-Sarah
nahbia chapter 20 . 4/21/2003
DUN DUN DUN DUN...no...I just feel something evil planned by you. *ahem* I'm not liking this at all...I can feel it...ah! But oh well...this story needs some evil twists I suppose...it's been going too much their way. xD Yeah I know, I'm evil too...
Sweetvenom1 chapter 20 . 4/21/2003
For a while I thought you might not update, and i'm so glad you did. The story is getting so bleak. All of Juniper's family is so horrible... And he can't be with Elfia *sniff-sniff* if there is no happy ending, I'm just going to have to bawl my eyes out.

Update soon!:)
artbytoria chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I love this story ! Keep up the good work . You have me on the gdg of my seet.
li wei chapter 19 . 4/17/2003
hey! i still read your story! so hurry and update ne?
Sarah Maus chapter 19 . 4/5/2003
I love it! I just read all of it. I was a little confused when Elfia and Juniper were talking about the baby before she was born- they kept referring to her as them- at first I thought maybe she was going to have twins (With the story of the gods at the beginning and the youngest twin being killed and all). But other than that I have few complaints. Keep up the good work! SM
Kiara chapter 19 . 3/26/2003
awesome story. i finally read my way through. good originality. yuo should do scholarship or stomhting. newayz outtie
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »