Reviews for The Artist's Tale
CorianderEisenhower chapter 17 . 8/25/2002
You're depressing, aren't you? You've got a really good ability with realism, but it's still depressing. Nevertheless, this is a really good story. Congratulations on finishing it; I'm going to go read the sequel now.

Oh! By the way, if it's a fictional place, why do you have Spanish words (corazon) and the Inquisition?
Tenebrus chapter 8 . 8/21/2002
**Bawls.** That... was... SO... GOOD! OMG, GEEZ! You need to get this published, or else I'll hit you with things. Or something. Anyway, this was one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. I read it like, twice. I am in love with the story, and the characters, and the writing! GAHHH! Anyway... GREAT job. That's all I have to say.
Kae Ti chapter 18 . 8/17/2002
AHHH FABRIZIO! *glomples him fiercely* Yey, I'm so glad you decided to post it *_* FFnet community, watch this space. You are in for a royal treat! XD
NoName8owq chapter 18 . 8/16/2002
That was bery good! [I was so sad when Alesso died! I cried! And this only brings back memories! You can count on me to read Fabrizio's story, if its as good as 'The Love that Dare Not Speak its Name.'
BRady chapter 18 . 8/15/2002
DAMN YOU! I nearly sobbed my eyes out! ::wails:: I can't believe it...I just..just...;_; Awesome story though...I loved it dearly. Mebbe read 'Normal' sometime? I'd like to hear your thoughts on it...
tmelange1 chapter 17 . 8/10/2002
This story was excellent. Excellently written and developed. I applaud your effort.

The only thing I would say is that I thought Raimon was really stupid to go back to his old apartment after leaving the monestary. That didn't seem too realistic/reasonable to me. That one small point made the ending somewhat obvious. To me, it would have made more sense for them to have tried to lose themselves in another city, then end up getting caught.

Otherwise, this was truly a great story. Kudos.
tmelange1 chapter 4 . 8/10/2002
I'm reading your story and I just had to stop and say that it's wonderful. Truly wonderful. One of the best original stories I've come across on so far.

Let me get back to it...
Kae Ti chapter 17 . 8/8/2002
;_; Well, what can I say? It had to happen. DAMN YOU! *snufflage* That entire story was thoroughly miserable, and I think I may now go and stick my head in a pillow and sulk. Brilliantly done, of course. Damn you.
NoName8owq chapter 17 . 8/7/2002
That was so sad! I loved it though and I can't believe that its over, I just have to say that you are one of the most talented writers that I have had the pleasure of reading. You have a great talent and I hope that you write more and entrance all of your reviewers once again with your vivid and wild imagination. This has definetly been one of my favortie stories of all time, and I am sad to see it end, but alas all thngs must come to an end! ':-:' *sobs* *sniffs*
thorne chapter 16 . 8/5/2002
oh god! that was so wonderful! i loved it! seriously! their relationship was really well, bluntly, adorable! yah for artist and their whorish mantoys!
thorne chapter 16 . 8/5/2002
oh god! that was so wonderful! i loved it! seriously! their relationship was really well, bluntly, adorable! yah for artists and their whorish mantoys!
Blue chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
wow! that was so fascinating!I'm certainly looking forward for an even better ending:)
Nozomi ga Kanau chapter 15 . 8/1/2002
Oh-MY-GOD! You almost had me in tears! I almost DIED when he was taken away-and I was laughing with pure joy that entire last chapter.

You are an awesome author. I love this. So real, dear god, I'm gonna cry again...And I thought 'Normal' was a decent work, but if I could write like this...wow. Just...wow.

~Brady/Nozomi ga kanau
NoName8owq chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
:-: that was so beautifully written I love it! And the way that its told is beautiful as well.
130 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »