Reviews for The Lover's Kiss
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
I really enjoyed the stanza "As I embrace the knife of ice, perhaps my end shall suffice." All this made me think of a long lasting, horrible kiss from a Lover, who is death himself. Something thoughtful.
Good Job
Nessa
Kenya Bloodstone chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
... wow ... really really good poem... I love angsty things I write angstyish poems too. I would be honored if you would R&R my works. Kenya
Celest Covax chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
I absolutely loved this poem! It is extremely striking, and my dear... you have a gift! Do not ever stop writing, you would be doing the world an injustice to do so. Your writing is so beautfiul.
chainedfreedom chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
so f**king good!

can iu ask a favour, can i copy and paste this to a word dcoument? its just its very inspiring.]

if not, that ok, but i just thought i'd ask.

thanx

O, thou art my friend, suicide

-your very good with certain lines, this one gave me the shivers.

i dont know if your the same as me, and you just write about suicide without meaning it, but if you do mean it, just remember you are here for a reason, dont give into life, that's letting life win.
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
ok so i am officially writing anopther review...stupid computer...gr...moving right along...

this was beautiful, the concept you made seem so surreal and un earth like...almost like it was taking part on jupitar or something...just so lovely. the images were just so clear and vivd, they made the poem on a whole come alive. i really like it how you kind of convey death as a person...it makes the poem seem romantic, though in a dark way when you come to reality. the rhyme was very muchly a gorgous touch and was never forced throughout the whole poem...in fact it seemed all very natural. kudos for a fantastic poem.
Plato's Optic Runaway chapter 1 . 5/8/2003
beautiful. simply beautiful. i feel like this every day. i love it so much. this is really really great. definitely going on my favorites. AMAZING JOB.

*O* HoST! *O*
Meritaton chapter 1 . 10/31/2002
ooh... it's the third poem of yours I've read up till now, and I'm more and more sure of that I shouldn't write poems 'cause I can't even come near your poem-writing talent...
Celina the flaming psychopath chapter 1 . 9/13/2002
Very dark and disturbing...I love it! lol, this is one of the VERY few poems goin on me faves list!
Dark Chaos chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
Wow. Intense. I just talked to you on the IM for the first time...but I would be so sad if you were gone tomorrow. Please, never think of going through with it. If I had more room, this would be in my favorites list. Oh well.

Dark Chaos
Tai P'ing chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
*chokes sputters and glomps onto you with a SUPER HUG of anti depressivnes (Stonger the a one legged prostitute on prozac makes you happyer then a dancing bear (tm))*

so.. Sad!

*Bawls for you*

yet adiquetly describes what most feel as they watch the blade swoop toward a possible death

*coughs as I tug down the sleaves on my shirt*

not that I would know

And I like then mention of father in it because (oddly enoug)

really hate and blame their male parential figures during death.

a sappy sorrt of 'I'm sorry momy' at the end would really set people overboard crying if you ever revise

bah damn poetry

*Wipes away tears as my friends come over to see what the hellI'm doing that's got me crying.*

I have paint all over my hands...

read my stuff!. *heh*

-up up and a *WACK Thud* ow..
Bonnie chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
GAH!the only thing I like about this poem, is the descriptions of the objects! THIS POEM makes me sad.. and scared at the same time. Meh. T.T Me luv ya like a sis, and don't you forget it!

Bonbon
Yori-chan chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
Whoa, intense.. very good though.
chibbi chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
*sits crying, grabs tissues and blows nose* that was beautiful, i dont know what could have hurt you so much that you wrote this, but its beautiful. Never let anyone hurt so much that you fell the only way out is death, i am sure you are worth so much more than the pain the person has caused you. Even though i dont know you, i can tell by your writing that you are a very specail person, and you are very talented. The world can be cruel, but still, as cruel as it gets, dont turn your back on the people in it, they care far to much to let you go.
chibbi chapter 1 . 2/19/2002