Reviews for Our Teacher: An Ode to the Gym Teacher
Ewndy chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
This is really funny; I liked it a lot!
Chameleon37 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
As of this moment you are my very favorite person in the world. Oh, how I wish I could say that stuff to someone _-
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This. Is. Amazing!
Kimberly chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I love this, its positivly dripping with sarcasum, and saddly all to true. for all the teachers the schools hire looking for a coach, coaches are hired as a teachers
September.x chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
this was hilarious.

dripped in sarcasm.
Dancing.Elephants chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Hehehehhehehehe...

so evil... but so true

"Our classroom is constantly filled with blank stares and awkward silences (the mark of a good teacher!),"

haha - my old science teacher in a nutshell

rather impressed
pixy-dizzy chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
-gasps with laughter- Oh my God. You just described my PE teacher last year to every last detail. I haven't laughed this hard at something in a very long time. Brilliant job.
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
LOVE IT!
Chibi-Rikki chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
OH MY GYAWD that was hilarious I had to try and keep my laughing down to choked guffhaws in order not to attract the attention of the neighbohrs

Very well done I applaude your greatness -claps- -~Rikki
Skybolt chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
lol! i thought that this was awesome! I have never had a teacher like that, but then again, "if you can't do, teach. And if you can't teach, teach gym." that is so true! I'm in college now, so i don't have gym, but i sincerly hope that you are finished with your gym class. Oh, by the way, did he get the award? that would be classic, adn so ridiculous that it would physically hurt! Keep writing, because i think your better off writing satires then getting p'd off. If works!
Sally-andersonn chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
INteresting character, your teacher. BUt if i met him in real life i would probably dislike him. Great stuff.
Pen Play chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
its really nice! i love it
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
Heh heh heh...I can relate. I love the way that you wrote this...I would want to see His face if he ever read it, oh Most Obedient Servant. This truly is a most fabulous letter. *grins maliciously* It gives me SO many ideas...

TBF
Homey chapter 1 . 4/29/2005
Very Funny! I like this. It reminds me of our gym teacher, who was also the Driver's Ed teacher (back when we were still offered the class!)And may I say Huzzah! to you. for actually turning this in. I woder what the peope who read that were thinking. Again, goods work.
The Lady of Chaos chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
This is incredible. I love your wit, and word choice. Your writing is vre good.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »