Reviews for Straight From The Heart
Roses and Wine chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Awe . . . this is so beautiful! You made the rymthes (ugh, can't spell!)go really well together, like the words just flowed out. I really like your style.
Yutaro chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
this is a good poem..
Mira-san chapter 1 . 8/15/2002
lilcherry chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
this poem is great 4 me coz i'm in love!
Akemi Chou chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
Ahhhhhh... Great! I love it

Greetz, akemi_chou (I already said I'm akemi in a review of the birth of friendship but I didn't know wich review you'll read first so I put it here again :p)
sailorneptune chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
beautiful, i think thats how everyone in a long distance/online relationship feels thats in love.. great work.
liz chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
the poem is really nice! the description is straightforward so the reader can easily relate to the feelings of the persona.. :) more power! :)
LucasSamiha chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
So touchy...all the esences are there... It is a Great poem... It is a must for anyone who is a true poem's fan...
missayeka chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
nice i loved it
LeonMcNicol chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
hey, nice work! a very well done poem i might say. heavily inspired straight to the heart and soul. keep up the good work and may i ask permission to send this to someone special...hehehe thanks and may more inspiration come forth...)
lina chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
omg! i love ur poem! ur princess is very special to have some1 like u to write something so beautiful! happy v-day.
cinder's rose chapter 1 . 2/14/2002
wow, this is really great...ur special sum1 must be really lucky to have someone sensitive!

*cassie*