Reviews for The Catalyst
Kaybookworm chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Okay so I just re-read your entire... ummm, eight chapters. I'm ready for more. It seems either your inspiration has died (Evan) or other books have gotten in the way. Well, I'm here to remedy the first one. Have the bad guys take Evans body and have him reborn. Make him evil. Give him more ummph, make his friendship with Ann something more, at least in his perspective.

Also, spice up the plot. Ann just lost one of the only friends she made. We've seen Ann friendly, we've seen her as the depressed I-miss-home gals. Now make her something more. I've seen little sneak peeks of Ann angry and stand up for herself. Make her that now. She's just been scarred by the losing of her friend. Make her bitter. Make her strong.

Now that you have introduced most of your characters introduce more action. We've seen battles and then running, over and over again. Make a twist. Have Ann captured, where she discovers Evan is still alive!

well... Anyway, just ideas. Bring to life the story, make us feel as if we really are watching a movie. One last tip: beware of cheesy lines, "There was a smile on her face, and, for a moment, Ann saw her as the ugly creature she was inside." We already see her as the angry little seething twerp she is, no need for the dramatics. Love your work hun, it's a piece of art that is leaning toward master piece!
Bubbly Girl chapter 8 . 5/7/2011
I'm loving the story so far! :) I hope that you update! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
eaststar chapter 8 . 1/3/2010
Ughh I really loved this and to see that it has been updated four years ago? :'(
Forever Isn't Real chapter 8 . 10/27/2009
goddamnit. i liked evan.

ugh.

update soon, yeah? :D
Hannah chapter 8 . 7/6/2009
How could you kill him? How could you kill your own creation? *sniffles* Okay I'm over it. XD But I am sad though... And are you going to update anytime soon? Its been like 4 whole years!
Jammikins chapter 8 . 1/27/2009
PLEASE DONT STOPP! YOUR AN AMAZING WRITER! Gah! im never gonna get another nights rest till you finish your amazing story!

ILL DO ANYTHING!
Si-Sidera chapter 8 . 9/19/2008
Aww... i'll miss Evan. What if Mary came back as Mary the Cat? And everyone put your hands together for Ann!
Kaybookworm chapter 8 . 6/22/2008
Intresting! It's twelve in the morning and I'm going to get in trouble if I don't go to sleep soon. But your books are so ADICTIVE! It's not fair! Please! when the other books are done I would really like to read more on this one.
Red Rose Petalz chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
must continue..reading...nuu Evan died *sobsob* you must update I'm dying of suspense! take it off temporarily on hold! Its soo interesting, don't stop writing. Please, please, please!
Cloaked Divinity chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
:O

I cried for evan!

:'(

I hope you update son!

I really like this one!

:))
Carrie chapter 8 . 11/13/2007
Hope this story is taken off of hiatus soon, because it's really good.

Hope to see an update soon,

Carrie
MirrorMirrorOnTheWall chapter 8 . 10/23/2007
wow. this story has so much potential coming it's way, you have to continue, i love this story, i think (no offense drusella, or helena) but i think its my favorite. i love nick! and i was soo sad when evan died! please continue!

adding story to favs, and story alert!

Dont leave me hanging!

mirrormirror
coldloner chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
you cant leave me hanging! please please please update!
what i do in the dark chapter 8 . 7/16/2006
This is an awsome story! I loved it. I hope your still continuing this series. it would be a waste if you just stopped it here, when it has so much potential.
LethargicLove chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Aw, poor Evan. [ He added such humor to the story. I really like this story. It's very cute(weird choice but it's what I think ; ) Hopefully you'll continue to write.
72 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »