Reviews for What is worse?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
Did these questions come from Jack Schitt? After Awe and O. Schitt got a divorce, who did Awe marry: That Stinks (Mrs. Awe That Schitt Stinks)? They had a child named Woo (Woo That Schitt Stinks).

Later, at the family reunion, they met the other twins Coldas and Hotas Schitt. They also met their baby sister Datlittle Schitt.
VTSFY chapter 1 . 7/25/2002
What do I think is worse?

Dying mentally, because if I died physically, it wouldn't matter, I'd still ultimately have a life, and I'd be reborn in a new body.

losing someone dear to you's soul, because there is no way I would be able to be happy without friends and family.

not being able to be there spiritually, because if you are just ther for a friend while they're in piain PHYSICALLY and not SPIRITUALLY, you wouldn't know what they've gone through, nor could you successfully see them through the hard time FULLY.

others crying in pain, because it is the ultimate torture and heartache to see the ones you care about go through so much pain and you'd do anything to stop their pain.

heartache, because the physical pain of body aches will mend or subside quickly, while it could take a lifetime for a broken heart to mend.

torture, because hunger can easily be taken care of by eating, while the cruel ways of torture is still being practiced and can scar people for life.

watching others suffer, for the same reasons as other people crying in pain.

death, because no matter how horrible life may seem, everyone cherishes life and when a person dies, more pain and suffering is added to this world in the form of mourning.

man. Although in a man's perspective, this would be different and he would say a woman, but look at it this way. Do you see women out there starting wars over little things like religon and land? No, although women do quarrel and complain abou these little things, because no one is perfect, women are overall peacemakers. The only time women go to war is either to protect her family because they cannot protect themselves, or as a nurse to heal the wounded. Women are also more careful of their relationship than men. Now, I'm no one to preachon THAT part, but I believe if you read the book, What Wives Wish Their Husbands Knew About Women, you would understand fully what I mean.

hurting someone else, because if you're hurting, you should never take it out on someone else.

seeing, because the world is full of many terrible things that people wouldn't like to see, I know I certainly wouldn't

hearing but being deaf all the same, for the same reasons as not being there spiritually, along with one more. If someone was deaf to everything around, even thought they could hear, their reputation would be a terrible one and would never get the person far in life.

humans, because even though we seem civilized, if you think about it, humans are actually beasts anyway. Anyone that said beasts needs to think about it. The definition of a beast in my book, is a thoughtless animal that wrecks everything around it. Humans are animals, just more evolved with more skills than monkies and other mammals. They certainly are thoughtless, wrecking the ozone layer and our beautiful world, and killing people over such trivialities as land, religions, and even CLOTHING. So ultimately, the people that said beast is talking about humans, or at least their inner beast.

HF: Wow...

Vegeta: Feh... I'm surprised you aren't the youngest shrink in the business.

HF: That's not funny. She's not a shrink.

Vegeta: She's certainly not a saint either. She's not even ewise. Just expressing her opinions.
KaseiTomodatchi chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
Ah! The deep-ness! Physcology sux! *is all comfuzzled* I spent like fix minutes on this list trying to figure out some of the questions! That was cool!
gone13213 chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
so tell me are you just one big walking cliche or do you sometimes experience a blinding flash of originality?
Super Eevee chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
If you dont mind, I'd like to answer one of this in my opinion.

you asked 'Which is worse, Life or Death?' I answer; Life. **Reason** everyone goes through life with a fear of death. some try to explain death so that their not so scared anymore. Some people go through life accomplishing great things and everyone love them, then they die and it becomes more and more rare to hear about them, they end up being forgotten.

Some people go through life never accomplishing anything, despite their many tries. They are more easily forgotten.

Then there are people who do terrible things to others, When these people die, they are remembered forever, even though that memory is in pain, or greif, or anger, they are rememberd, while our hero's and everyday people are forgotten. Tell me, then, Which is Worse? Life or Death?

Shall I go on? I'm not sure if the point is taken.

There are people who pray to die everyday because they cant make it in this world, or cant make enough money to support their family. That is Life. There are people who do things that normal people's conscience wouldnt allow, and they are awarded with fame while the person who lives nextdoor saved a dog from a burning building, despite getting burned a but him/herself is declared an 'Idiot'. There are people who live to make other's life terrible, and they are awarded with power and respect, This is Life. however, In death, the Hero's will be awarded whilst the Felon's are forgotten and critized. That, I beilive, Is Death. Which is better?

Please forgive me for the increadibly long reveiw on this one question, but it really made me think. Now, anyone reading this, please donnot get the wrong impression and go kill yourselfe like a little Baka or anything.

also, donnot turn bad just for fame or to get your name in a newspaper, its not worth it.

Please forgive me if anything said here offended or upset you.

Eevee out-
aoi jade chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
...wow...0.0...deep...me like...
WindieACY chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Hmmm...some very deep stuff in there.

Well...I'd say:

1 -Dying mentally cos it involves more emotions.

2 -Losing someone dear to my soul cos if I'm dead, I can't cry or feel where as if someone else is gone...

9 -Man! Man is worse by far! Not just cos I'm a girl of course... hehe

13 -Humans because they can become beasts.

Thnx for all the thoughts. Very inspirational I reckon.

(Oh and by the way, did ya get the chicken flamer thing off me? Misa just curious _ WAR AGAINST CHICKEN FLAMERS!) Misa go now.
Aki Hisui Queen of The Nameks chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
thats a good question what is worse?

i actually kinda cryed at the truth of this... oh well the answers to these questions can all be answered the same way...as Kaijin says "we may never know..."
audig chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
mentally, someone else's, spiritually, heart ache, hunger, watching others, life, man, hurting others, seeing, hearing but deaf, humans.

alrighty then. nice and made me think.
senzubeans chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Man that was...deep VERY inspiring
Kittioto chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Alrighty... 1, Mentally.

2, losing soul.

3, spiritually.

4, others in pain.

5, ... can't decide. I think of heart ache as fuel for inspiration. But I don't like it, either.

6, torture. (I would know, in the verbal sense)

7, watching others suffer. I can't stand it, I go crazy.

8, no opinion, really.

9, Cackles

10, being blind. What can I say? I'm an artist. Shrugs

11, being deaf, I suppose.

12, Humans.. no... beasts... uuuuh... I dunno. Depends on the Human or creature. I can't judge things by a whole.

Cool questions. -
Forget Yesterday chapter 1 . 2/17/2002
Interesting thoughts... some can be answered and some cannot. Made me think. Nice job