Reviews for The Sun Over the Trees
Mayu Sun chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Beautiful and haunting, great job.
Nookypoo chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
That was a great story and I like the method the story had to be written. :) Good job.
Lainey chapter 2 . 3/28/2002
This is a good story. I've never had to write within parameters like that before. It's kind of a cool idea. My English teacher gave an assignment to his other class once that each sentence had to start with a particular phrase. That was kind of cool. Anyhow, I found you on someone else's reviews, but I don't really remember who. I've been doing this all day: Go to the reviews of a story I've been reading, click on someone's name, read something they have, and then go to their reviews to start over. It really is quite fun until you run into people who read one thing and write another. Anyhow. L8s.
Isima chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
very good look at the desperation that can come of impending death.
SilverStaiNs chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
wow..powerful..you write beautifully..totally felt the emotions in it..suspenseful in a sense..nice, i liked it a lot ~ Joey
Hikari Roivas chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
(applauds) Bravo, my lady, bravo! I love your stories and poems. I was also appreciative of your kind review on Jesanae's MST of my story, and thought I'd see your stuff. And I am very impressed. You have great potential to be a writer. Drop me an Email if you ever want to talk about stories or anything. Ja ne!
E. Gao chapter 2 . 2/25/2002
Excellent response to a challenge...your writing style is astounding-there's something about it (I can't exactly pinpoint it at this moment) that just sort of *strikes* me. The beginning, the ending, everything in between...it's poignant, but not really dark enough to be called 'depressing.' I'd like to think of it as a reflection of the man's last thoughts...and how it was the only concrete thing in his mind. Excellent. _

~EG
InnocentKiss chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
I had an urge to read this story of yours! It's short yet emotional! I like it. You responded to the challenge well. Keep in mind I don't study English Literature, but I know what I like. )
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 2 . 2/16/2002
It seems you have made something so dark and restricted feel so casual and beautiful. Truly the quickest relief for cancer.