Reviews for All You Care About
Anonymous Annie the Mouse chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I should show this to my parents. Heh.
Ennyl Postlethwayt chapter 1 . 3/6/2005
i unfortunately know what you mean. it's a sad state of the world we live in but you express it wonderfully. we don't have minds just wheels constantly turning (or at least that's what my mom would like to think). good job. the set up is good leads to reading it right.
wishes21 chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
saddening (
Eternal Lianya chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I feel your pain...really, right in my side *points to dagger* No, okay, maybe not physically, but my parents are that way. If I live up to their expectations, they are happy. I could get every inch of my body mauled by rabid dogs & they wouldn't care so long as I had a A average. Okay, enough of my angsty whining. Great monologue. Loved it. Totally related. I think this is the point where we're supposed to break down crying and hug because we can relate to each other, but I think I'll tuck that idea in my left front pocket and begin working on the next chapter to 'Cheer' because someone wanted me to update it.
Ides of March chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I can relate. My GPA isn't exactly 4.0, but it's awfully close and I've been on Principal's Award for every term I've been in high school. I feel that you simplified it a little. What I find most frustrating is the inabilty to CHANGE. I'm not sure you'll understand but it is really important to me. I don't feel like explaining it either. If you understand it at this point, it is enough. The writing's good, but that's beside the point. I am really glad you wrote this poem because the theme is really important to me. My emotions stretch a bit beyond what you've written, but, I must say, that your poem made me feel better. It's helping me recover from probably the worst bout of angst I've ever suffered.
~Lisa
LiteraryNut chapter 1 . 9/19/2003
Wow. I totally know how this feels. Our parents just had a conference with our science and math teachers, and they sure gave that impression. Keep writing, you are a very talented person.
Taa chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
Hm...sounds familiar, though a bit drastic.
Tin Nyanko chapter 1 . 11/18/2001
*applaudes* EXACTLY! Just a question...where the devi hunter yohko do you find the time to write all your stories?
Suicidal Butterfly chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
I realy like this one. Reminds me of My freind.
UnforgivenChild chapter 1 . 5/12/2001
tis great! I cant relate; but its sooooo good!
Lamoca chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
WOW...

I'm in college so I can see where your coming from with this one. I used to live with my mom, and all she did was nag about my grades. I had to be perfect, if I wasn't I wasn't good enough for the family. I used to feel worthless and used. I hope that is not how you feel. You should fail a couple times just to pee them off...lol.
T Spoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2000
Once again, good job! You've got lots of talent
Madd Spammer chapter 1 . 7/9/2000
Oh my gosh, I know EXACTLY how that is. I can never do anything good enough for my dad. Honor Roll isn't good enough for him. He wants HIGH honor roll... that b $t rd. 'Scuse my French, but this poem brings about some strong emotion...
Delphine 10 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
But.. but... It doesn't RHYME! *dodges chair* I WAS KIDDING! Seriously, I really liked this one. *realizes she's reading them in backwards chronological order* Uhm.. wel... it was good!
bLuEFIre 6 chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
It hit me quite hard and I really liked it. Lots of angst... you've got lots of talent.