Reviews for The Mind's Eye
MorbidMan chapter 3 . 2/7/2004
Terrific
MorbidMan chapter 2 . 2/7/2004
A great chapter! Can't wait to read the next.
MORBIDMAN AWAY!
MorbidMan chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Terrific! Just as good as any Stephen King book, except for "Cujo", "Dreamcatcher", and "The Shining".
I am Gone chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
I love all the descriptions and raw emotions in of authors miss that in origonal works.
Xero Maverick chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
Your very-detailed descriptions make me envious. I could practically envision Tina and 'Mr. Mark' in my own mind's eye. Excellent work. I'm reading more.
No longer using this account chapter 3 . 1/24/2003
Hello there FA

It has been a while since this has been updated and I am wondering if you ever get round to updating it. This story is just too good to be left unfinished.

Grim writter
Endless Nightmares chapter 3 . 10/5/2002
Fallen- Sorry about the last review- SHouldn't I said your name is public- But continue this story. I don't have a favorite character yet.
Endless Nightmares chapter 2 . 10/5/2002
Linda- I was wrong about this story. You need to continue it. Was Redemption over. I wreally like the sotry so far it has a lot of potential to be a great story. Or just another great one.
Endless Nightmares chapter 1 . 10/5/2002
Linda- Its Me Will I don't have ShadowDemon as a pen name anymore. I think this story ended right. Or do you still need to continue? Well K.I.T
Strider Hunter chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
Hey FA, sorry I didn't get to this sooner...these grad school apps are driving me nuts. Anywho, it's good to see TME updated on a somewhat regular schedule (at least more often than "Redemption!"). Maybe I'm confused, is Tina the only girl suffering through these problems? It's been so long that I've forgotten, I thought there was another girl involved, but it's probably the same Tina, isn't it?

In any case, this chapter further demonstrates your skill. Now Jake's having problems of his own, and this can only mean trouble (since he can't help himself, how could he help Tina!). Noted a few typos here and there, but hey that's just the nitpicky writer in me...
Agent Green chapter 3 . 5/19/2002
Hey Fallen,

I know you've been very busy lately. Geez I know how you feel. Even though I don't go to college school here has been feeling like college with finals coming up and its just hell.I just think this chapter was really good. I don't who I think it cool. But I will eventually think alot of people are cool in the end. Keep up the good work.
Agent Green chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
Hey,

I'm sorry for not revewing before. I think you really have something have a good plot. You have good descriptions and details. You have a cool set of characters. I hope you continue.
Tiffany Kremer chapter 3 . 5/16/2002
*blinks rapidly as she picks her jaw up from off the floor*

Damn... That was a very, very, very, VERY well written story so far. Really is it and I hope you can get more parts in there. Classes and school can really put a damper on things.

Anyway, you did wonderfully with descriptions. You really paint a picture for the readers so they can get the full picture of the setting and the characters. You describe their thoughts and feelings wonderfully.

Dialogue was also very well written. It was like the readers are standing right there, watching the characters and listens on the conversation as if it were real.

Very nicely done and keep up the wonderful work!
NotHereAnymore chapter 3 . 5/15/2002
...wow. God, you're really onto something here! Wonderful, wonderful! Keep up the great work! I really don't know what to say, everything is just so...wow.
Drying Tears of Blood chapter 2 . 5/7/2002
Wow, this really must be one of the most disturbing stories I've seen in this site. Your way with the language is so powerful and riveting. There are very few problems with grammar (I need to be less observant of that) but its intensity never lets up for a moment. I hope you update this soon.