Reviews for The Mind's Eye
NotHereAnymore chapter 2 . 5/4/2002
Amazing.::eyes burn in untamable envy:: You're very talented. You know, I almost forgot about this story, then weirdly enough I happened upon it. Enough of that, though. This is amongst the spookiest, eeriest most disturbing things I've ever read. This whole anti-christ bussiness has got me scared silly, but I want more. Yes, yes, I'm onto one of the creepiest things I've ever absorbed...

Well done and keep it up! You truly have a talent for horror (and writing in general I expect). Can't wait to see more, and soon!

~*!{ Dark Symphony }!*~
Willum chapter 2 . 4/12/2002
By God, FA, I think you're onto something truly awesome here.

This is very, very well written, and quite intense. As much as I hate to say it, I think you should continue with this and put Redemption on the back burner for a while. This is just too damn good.
Finger11 chapter 2 . 4/9/2002
Wow! You're an excellent writer! I can't wait to see more. I also like the fact that she was speaking in Aramaic. Nice touch. Keep it up!
Strider Hunter chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Superb chapter, FA...that's really all I can say. Your writing has become much more leaner, relying less on unnecessary adverbs and the like. But enough of that...I ain't no grammar teacher!

I'm reminded of the eerie, creepy atmosphere of "The Exorcist" again in this chapter. From what you've hinted at, it sounds like the entire town's going to hell, a la Stephen King. Not only Tina, it seems, but this other girl too. It's also obvious that you did a little research into the languages used (which I really admire!), and I had no idea Christ's tongue was Aramaic. See? I'm reading AND learning at the same time! Take that, you damned cell biology professor...

Anywho, excellent chapter, FA, just fantastic.
Jade chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
That was great. It kept me so interested. Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to more updates and hopefully other stories of your creation as well...
Agent Green chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Hey Fallen,

Sorry I've been to busy get to review your story. You got a good idea and plot. I like the flow of this story. Yet, it sometimes it disturbing but I seem some suspence. I really like suspenceful characters are cool. Your are pretty talented for a writer.
Angelicpixie chapter 1 . 4/8/2002
I really like it, horror and scary.A thilling suspence. Are you going to right more? I so please do review me.
No longer using this account chapter 2 . 4/8/2002
Now this is something indeed. After reading this I feel my best efforts pale in comparison when compared to this.

Good plot and characters. Now this is something I would like to keep an eye to see how it develops.

Grim Writter
NotHereAnymore chapter 1 . 4/2/2002
Well done! I feel rather belittled by your work, to be honest with you. Your descriptions are impressive. You've left me itching for more. Very few of the stories posted here managed that.I hope to see more of this soon, great charcters...Tina's a rather disturbing young woman.I'm a little confused, though, of this dialect. "Frosila wuhraiu krif ja!Isila corutchu benvenia". I suppose I could always look it up, but I'm curious, and I'm sure others are as well, as to what you meant by that. But then again, you might be planning to explain that further , don't want to bore you with my . Again, ver well done and keep it up!
Strider Hunter chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
Hey FA, I finally get some down-time this week...phew. So you've decided to take on the whole issue of exorcisms and demonic possession...nice. That's interesting, because just today I learned that the Catholic Pope has performed a few exorcisms himself, recently too. Hey, that's pretty creepy.

Anyway, this was nicely written. Tina is seriously disturbed...are you planning to touch upon the argument that demon possession is merely a mental disease? I liked the whole idea of the priest coming in to observe her, but I'd think that he would have seen a lot worse cases than Tina; her symptoms sound like the usual possession routine to me. In any case, I would be glad to see how this all turns out in the end. Great job, FA!
L.E. Lamkin chapter 1 . 2/19/2002
Wow, FA, this was pretty good! It was extremely spooky, and I'm sure glad you decided to write it down. Tina is very disturbing, and I could completely picture her thrashing about in her restraints, and uttering all those things in foreign languages. That was really cool! I can't wait to see what happens. This is a very interesting idea, and one that not very many people really touch on. I'm willing to continue reading this, if you keep writing, as I am extremely interested in seeing what comes to pass in the future. Keep writing! _
Agent Green chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Fallen Angel,

Hey this wa a pretty creepy.I feel kinda sorry for story left me it up.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2