Reviews for Romance
EvilPookie chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
I liked this one alot. I especially liked the 'romance is electric guitars' Here's hoping you're happily held in romance for al long time.
serasivad Diyah chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
"Romance is filling your date's home with ice cream, cotton candy and roses. And explaining to them why."

I for one would love to a be a fly on the wall during THAT explanation...

"Romance is knowing when someone is lying about what they want."

That has to be the most perfectly accurate description of romance I have ever read in my LIFE.
broken wings241 chapter 1 . 6/22/2003
Dude, this is SO funny, in a completely god way. It's funny cuz it's true. Especially liked:

Romance is not pink.

Damn right sista, romance is black and red. I keep telling everyone that EVERYTHING can be black and red. (I like black and red, can you tell?)

And I also loved/completely, totally agreed with:

Romance is electric guitars.

Ok, you officially kick ass. I am so favouriting you right now.

btw, excuse the majorly weird review.
The Zaniak chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
"Romance is not pink" made me laugh. The sarcasm one is true. The stranger one is kind of creepy...like a stalker thing... And I didn't get the electric guitars at all.
lkjsdfgkljsadflkjgsdfjg chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
"Romance is not pink."

Thank you for pointing that out. Oh, and if it makes you feel any better, I got negative two valentines. How, you ask? Tyler sent me a pro-war itinerary and Matt sent me the Shakespeare sonnet that ends "Lilies that fester smell far worse than weeds." He doesn't like me much.
Beloved chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Here's another review for you. Your poem is so sweet. My favorite line is the one about making out in the rain. *giggle*
Randi1 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
that was really cute. *warm fuzzies*