Reviews for Valentine hearts
Juliet Squared chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
i have never gotten a single damn flower on valentine's day before. i know how you feel.
K. Evenstar chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
Nice. For sixteen years I was that girl who no-one liked, then it all happened at once (having two arch-enemies who both fancied me -lol) so to all those who feel unloved - don't worry, it will happen.
The Earth Sorceress chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
Stupid Valentines Day...
Second Glance chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Good poem. Unfortunateley all too true, but good none the less.
Suzanne Star chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Thats really sad. Haven't most people felt like that on Valentines day? Every year but this one reminds me so very much of this. Very sad, but makes a good point. I like it, specially since it's depressing and uplifting at the same time.
Neesh chapter 1 . 3/21/2002
This is great! I can relate to this one ::points to herself:: always left out on V-Day. I was gonna give people black flaming Valentines but didn't have time to make them. Yup, V-Day sucks! .
Lost Dove chapter 1 . 3/12/2002
wow i wonder how many other people feel like that...but ya it's really good i hope it shows all the people who have never been crushed on v-day.
sinister velvet chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
how is it u can somehow make people feel a little better while dealing with this?
empty account chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Well even without that special someone you still have friends. It's too bad not everyone can get a heart on valentines day. Nice poem.
blake8 chapter 1 . 2/21/2002
:( I hope you got a heart from someone...
Melinda2 chapter 1 . 2/18/2002
Hun, this is awesome! I have felt so much like these people over the years of Valentine's Days. It'll get better, and then it'll get worse again. :- Anyways, I'm sure a ton of people will relate to this and be encouraged. Thanks!