Reviews for I Bite.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 13 . 10/15/2005
OMG I LOVE THIS! PLEASE SHE CANT DIE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Chaotic Child chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
real good!
krissa chapter 13 . 1/10/2003
ending the story with that is evil... but there's the aftermath to read! wahhhhooo
IamPOISON chapter 13 . 12/29/2002
Mizu cant die!

This is such an amazing story, one of the best i have read, WOW i dont know what else to say.

Please dont let her die.
Jordan chapter 13 . 12/23/2002
Hey there beautiful, great story, can't wait for the rest of Aftermath (read that to by the way).Keep up the awsome work! Now I'm off to read Lieffe and Dath, I never got to finish reading it. See you later! Love ya! *dances* I'm goin out with the talented one, I'm goin out with the talented one. *dances*
RaeShadow chapter 13 . 5/5/2002
I loved this story!
Mirai Jamie-chan chapter 13 . 3/22/2002
Nice fic...veerrryyy good. I've never actually read a vampire fiction but I role play them quite often...gah! Sad ending ;_; Anyways...I can't think of what else to write...uhmm...uuuuhhhh...*blank stare* ...
Kas chapter 13 . 3/20/2002
Heh. What kind, carnations or roses? Heh. Death by a sword... *sniff* I'm jealous. Anyway, fine chapter. Way to go, Miz! (burst of enthusiasm) Um.. I think I'm gonna go continue eating my makeshift cheese omelette and write more to that chappy I started on the plane.. You're gonna hate me, but only temporarily.. heh heh. *grin* See ya!
Brynn chapter 12 . 3/15/2002
Come on now, write more! *please* I hate cliffhangers!
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 10 . 3/9/2002
Cool story _
Tom chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
hey mizu, love ya, keep up the good work, especailly like chapter seven :P hope to see you again soon ;)
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 9 . 3/7/2002
Cool .
Kasai chapter 8 . 3/6/2002
If I can't have you... I don' wan' nobody, baaaabay... Heh. Sorry.. perky. I have like, 10 minutes left before I go catch the bus in the cold, wet, windy weather out there... *shivers in anticipation* Cool chappy... I wonder where you got the journal idea from, EH? *taps lip in thought and then grins* Anyway, I'm gonna completely throw away my chapter that I wrote in the mall and start over, cuz I got an even better idea that I think you'll absolutely ADORE... - I love torturing you. I meet Seph! yay... oh, and you still get your treat. *watches as the clock shifts from 6:51 to 6:52* Aw, welp... I gotta go find a suitable sweatshirt and go to *gag* SCHOOL now... (I still hate you...all nestled in your bed... grrr..) So.. After this long and drawn out thing, I'm gonna go. Aloha.
Brynn chapter 8 . 3/5/2002
awesome awesome story :) I'll keep reading... forever! mwahaha. ok... anyway...

I luv vampire romances *sighs* they make me happy :p plus i have this huge obsession with vampires, so anything that puts them in a favorable light :p *i'm crazy* I better end this review! good job!
Slytherin-By-Heart chapter 8 . 3/5/2002