Reviews for Patient #14 (Handle With Care)
Amaris chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Interesting.I know the part about the eight corners is obvious; of course a room has that number, but still.I like how you said that. The various signs and their explanations are good as well.
allie cole chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Good use of metaphors.
E. Gao chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
I like the " in my little box of hate". I think everyone has detest inside. Noone has real pure mind in the recesses of their mind. only to find what we are, that is all.

I like your words. I hope I can write such good english as you did. I excepect your new poem.

v BG

forgive my poor english...I have tried my best...
Impressionist chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
ah yes...the piano hell. I know how you feel. I just finished my grade 9. I'm DONE! but about the poem...

I really like your style of writing. for me, the title is the best part. I don't know...I have a thing for well chosen titles. your poem is crazy enough to make total sense. being confined to hell, or a hellish life, is a feeling many of us have had. well done

keep it real.
erisedilla chapter 1 . 2/27/2002
interesting analogies... I like! check out my stuff if you get a chance! great job!
O Bake-chan chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
Nya.(Here comes another random review.) What is that thing? Thought it was a person, but people aren't fragile(Fragile personalitiesweak onna's. I sound sexist). But then again, what is it if it is not a person? Hmm... Hehe. I still like your poems. Mworharharharharhar.
Glass November chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
I liked it! To me it could represent a lot of different things...but that's probably just my strange imagination...it does things like that. Anyway, very, very good. Excellent metaphors - the last line was cool. :)
Meghanna Starsong chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
the despair in this is so livid and surreal. i like the use of signs...that's quite new! plus...i can read into this that things have changed for the speaker...that, somehow, they're not once what they were for him/her.
A.J.Peart chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Trapped in a box...I like it! It's funny that you use "psychoanalysts" in there, since like your "Lord of the flies," which I read in English class about three or four years ago, we've been talking about Freud and his theories in Psych. If I were to apply these theories, to the best of my entirely unqualified abilities, I'd probably claim that Hell in your poem is a deeper aspect of the subconscious...which throws the whole poem into perspective! You've done a terribly good job showing this persons inner feelings of confinement and what I can only assume to be a world of self-degridation/destruction. It's like this person has confined themself into a tiny little world where it's "safe" and yet all that's there is an eternal damnation in the fiery depths of Hell...or something. It's also fitting that the person in the poem is confused into thinking that it's other people that are responsible for the torture of sorts.

Then again, I could be TOTALLY wrong, but that's nothing new.

You better not take too long with this piano thing you forementioned, or I might have to hack into the system and upload stuff for you just so's that I'll have something to read! Now if only I knew how to do that...unnnh...Well, I guess that means I'll have to scratch that plan, but I'll think of something! Don't be surprised if it involves that rock and those hired goons!

Okay, time for me to stop talking...again...

Really good stuff you got here! REALLY good stuff!

! (some more for good luck with this piano thing of which I know nothing and yet assume that some exclaimation points would be appropriate in these circumstances).