Reviews for moonwalk
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
that was a really pretty poem I like
astral boy chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
I like it, I do, but I think it could be more original. Things to do with the moon are always about circles and darkness and silver. I know I sound stupid, because that's what the moon IS... but i would've liked to have seen a more unique description. I also realise this isn't just about the moon. But I don't know... do you understand what I mean? I hope you take this the right way.

Don't change this though. It is well written. I just thought I should be honest.

And as for my poem... it's about whatever you want it to be about... heh. The summary for it says what I had in mind.

Thanks again.
Loup17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
again, love it (great, i'm starting to feel like an idiot because my reviews all sound the same *sigh* i need to sleep) you're really good with these particular poems about wolves and you put the spectacular moon out perfectly. [man i hate living in the city, i want to live in the mountains, really see the sky; to live with nature, {sorta} but, even here, you can't help but appreciate the sky.
HideAwayFairy chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
Very pretty. I like it
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
HI! oh, this is really good, and so many great reviews!thank you for the reviews, by the way, greatly appreciated! my favorite part of this is path of silver, why that part is my favorite is a mystery. it's all good! well done

keep writing

cya )
agny chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Oh, beautiful! Do you really think of the moon as a mirror? It's a good idea...
Lounalune chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Wow! Great poem! I've always loved the Moon (I guess u figured that out from my pen name), and sometimes I look at it very intensely while singing a song I wrote and feeling its energy, and I've got the feeling I'm rising from the ground and getting closer to it. I think I can relate to your poem.
Winged One1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
mirrors are good

thanks for all those Reviews!

winged one
Psycho-kyugurl chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
Mystifiying and enchanting at the same time. ::dreamy look::
just like me chapter 1 . 5/7/2003
Awsome job! Keep writing!
Aisling Grey chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Absolutely beautiful poem! Love the imagery! I love the lines:My way the mirror...path of silver. Keep up the good work.
FanaticPixie chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
very nice, wonderful-you seem to have a thing for wolves. I like it

C.
Catch Ya Later Alligator chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
Wow. I am absolutely positive you've heard this many times before and are probably sick of it, but it's beautiful, especially the imagery and overall feel of it. Mystical-y. I'm off to read what else you've written now!
la presa de la noche chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
kewl. i like the wording. the way you're all nonspecific-ish. (i can come up with weird words that don't exist, just bear with me) very kewl. very kewl.
CaramelMacchiato chapter 1 . 12/19/2002
A thought-provoking poem. Very well though through, and very well done. Amazing, really!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »