Reviews for The Snow Bride
A person chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
That wasn't all of the story...
huimei chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
hi !

Kali-Nineteen chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
Yay, the first Japanese myth to add to my community! Hehe, I never thought I would find one. Anyway, I like how to wrote this. So descriptive... :)
itsasecret chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
wow Isabella you are really good at writing... I doubt you'll ever see this seeing how its 2005... keep writing babe and you should write poetry too, from what I have read of your stuff it has a nice soft style to it, you should explore the darker side, and maybee the warmth between lovers
NicholeS chapter 1 . 11/4/2002
whoh...that was cool...is that all of the myth? and how much did you make up?
IsabelleMalfoyPotterSnape chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Sooo short but cute yet sad! Awsome Kay babe! Keep up the good work
Vaiin chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
That was good...- and thank you for reviewing my poem a while back!
nopenname chapter 1 . 7/19/2002
I like it. It was kinda creepy though, but I guess that's why I like it _
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
oo, yea, I've heard a tale like this before,

hmm...Yuki means snow *adds it to her list of Japanese words*

o, and thx for the review
Blue Rose3 chapter 1 . 5/7/2002
ooo, creepy! But I still like it very much!
stargirl2004 chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
It's so sad. It's great though! Thank's for reviewing my story!
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
Oh wow this is so good! It's touching and mysterious. You did a beautiful re-write! :)
SN chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
i read it again! i couldnt tell what u changed, as its been so long since ive read it, but there u have it. ah well. i'm gonna go now!

Ja!

S*N

-MtSoIgwy...
Meina chapter 1 . 4/11/2002
Good concept but I have some suggestions.I think for quality's sake you should elaborate and perhaps do some more detail and 's hard for me to form an opinion when it goes so quick but the story has tons of you have so far is beautifully written but again...a little too abrupt.
Toireasa chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
I like it, up to the last part which is a little odd. More emotions and descriptions would make this a vibrant and beautiful story (not that I'm saying it isn't already, It is very nice.) Remember, I am a disciple of the reviewer from hell, so I apologize if I offend you ::sweatdrop:: I like this and would like to see a revised draft.