Reviews for Persephone
exit laughing chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Ridiculously wonderful!

I can't even put it into words. I'm adding this to my Fav stories because... it's great!

;-D

~Katrina
Nehali chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I really love this re telling! You did a wonderful job. I read this for a few reasons. 1. in an engagement ceremony I had I used a play of Hades and Persephone were they fed each other pomegranate seeds and traded vows before she returns to her mother. 2. Persephone is one of my patron goddesses that I recognize. 3. in a few goddess tests she came up as the one I'm most like. Again great job
The Random Witness chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
WOW! Now this is a very challenging story for reveiwer/reader because it's some thing so hard to understand; Was she brainwashed or what? it really makes me think. Amazing stuff! Going on faves! ~!TRW!
Kentura Dragmire chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
Wow... Really yummy. I love Greek mythology. Glad you got perfect marks on this, you certainly deserve it.
zagato chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
It is so tragic. I hope they eventually stay together. But then again, this is probably a one-shot fic. Great work! Please write more
2547436784r chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
o nice, very interesting. Hadn't ever pictured it quite like that.
Ginzuishou chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This story was great! I never thought Hades had a gentle side...I guess that comes from reading too many Greek myths from the "good" side instead of from the "bad" side...Anywayz, u totally deserved the mark ur teachers gave u...Keep up the great work!
Impressionist chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
very well done. I just finisheda lengthy report on persephone. It's the same, but it's

different. Umm...I don't know how to put my thoughts into words. it's been a long

day. Anyways, nice work.
allie cole chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Your stories are intelligent...may I even say a glimpse into the life of what most of us "populars" don't see. Fortunatly, I know the situation and so on and so forth, and I liked the story. I bet you got a good grade on it. Those clips of poetry are a nice touch on it too.

-ac-
Silverspoon chapter 1 . 2/28/2002
O.o ... Well well well... The beginning sounds like 'Mother' by Pink Floyd and D bears a strange likeness to the boyo. Coincedence? I think not.

Anyhoo, I do like this. I'm quite sure you're not writing this is a purely fictional piece. The only thing about being in love is that your sense of the outside world get almost completely blocked out. You can see straight ahead, which is where the object of your affection is, but not to the sides where "reality" is. Not saying anything against you, just how I see it. But, the story is very well written. Keep it up, chickadee.
Mark chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
...well that was deep. It was so...this is you, but at the same time...soemthing imaginary...wait...never mind...whatever

all in all, it was Great!
Fancy chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
Wow... I enjoyed that a lot. Original idea, it had me hooked immediately. Never really thought about the story of Persephone like that, before.
Quados Amundae chapter 1 . 2/23/2002
You are beautiful...I love the way you write, a bit of reality here, a bit of another story(but not quite) there, a wee bit of insanity and a touch of 'Huh?' ...This is a wonderful retelling. *goes off to make sweet love with forehead and wall, if only for a second...* But truly, I like it. -Q'Amundae