Reviews for The End
MASHedPotatoes chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Awwwwww! No more ficcies? You can't stop now, I need someone experienced to help me now that you've got me hooked on writing ficcies. But why are you quitting, Precious? I won't let you. So there.
FlameRaven chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Are you kidding? It was a GREAT poem! *sniffles* Awwww, Neerja-san, that was so sad! *Hugs Neerja* I understand the stress and stuff, though usually I do so little that it doesn't bother me. / I mean when I'm not working I just sorta sit around. My problem is I take so long trying to work out what will happen that I never get down to writing, 'specially chapter fics. So take a break, write your original ficcy, er...story, and will await your return ('cause I know you'll be back.)

Don't worry if you don't get many reviews, I think my most is something like 40, and that was on a 2-chapter piece of crap comedy. Remember that it's not the number of reviews that measure an author's greatness. I've seen absolutely awful fics with over 500 reviews. But no amount of reviews can change the fact that the fic was horrible. It's in the author, and not the stupid readers. I think your writing, when you do write originals, is wonderful. And I take it Squid Bagpipe is Dan? Does he have an account here now?

Oh, and muses must not always be female. Hast thou forgotten Sevy, muse to Maligna? And Chartini is male as well. If you've never heard this quote before, I leave it for you now as a tribute to your career.

"Ninety percent of fanfiction out there is forgettable. Nine percent is just utter crap. And one percent you never forget. We're in it for the one percent." ~Animeathon 7 Fanfiction Panel

~~FlameRaven _~
Sarah-Anne chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I'm...so...depressed...by..all...of...that...

Mommy! Ok, I'm totally over it. And it's a good thing Neerja is too because I was getting mighty sick of pretending to listen to her talk about her fics. Oh, and if that is not THE defination of teen angst, I'll eat my hat. (Ha! Tricks on you with that one, bub. I'm not wearin' a hat!)
Squid Bagpipe chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Well, I threatened to rip off this story, but now I'm glad didn't. Wait, I lied. YOU STUPID~~~~YOU RIPPED OFF MY IDEAS FOR THIS FIC. But at least they went to good use.
Raena Aura chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
I almost forgot...this may ruin the mood, but you forgot about the Monkees. ::runs off sobbing again::
Raena Aura chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
::sobs:: I'll miss you, Dr. Demonic! That was so sad...I'm going to miss everything you've written and - and - and... ::runs off sobbing::