Reviews for The Legend of Korina
Pareathe chapter 3 . 9/22/2003
Yay, I finally got around to reading this! _

First of all, you've got some beautiful descriptions all over the place. You can just see everything like a picture being drawn right before your very eyes. Absolutely beautiful!

The characters are awesome, and so far the way you've tied them in so far really has me itching to know what's going to happen. So many questions...so many possibilities... And I caught the slight shift in the way the original pair were portrayed as opposed to their (or her really) reincarnations were to show the change and effect of time. Very nice attention to detail on that one. Mad props to you!

I love fantasy stories in general, and this one sounds like it's going to be a real twisty-turvey ride. I'm looking forward to this roller coaster now!

If I have to make one constructive criticism on this, it's only in the commas. You're like me: comma happy! Indeed, I too suffer from a love of too many commas. *sighs* Worst part is, it's hard as hell to see the damned things when I'm looking my own stuff over. Does that happen to you too? At any rate that's the only flaw I saw, and it certainly didn't detract from the story itself. It's a wonderful piece of work, Ember! I'm really looking forward to more. _
kg-rose chapter 1 . 3/27/2002
ooo...aaa...

interesting.
Toragirl chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Much props for trying to do something totally new and different. I can only imagine how hard it is to come up with an original storyline and characters. Good luck with your fic. I think you have it coming along pretty well. _
sherez chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
wow...write more! I want to know what happens! That was just amazing and it was so good!
mibi chan chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
eeeeeeeeep! this is WONDERFUL! i am WAY interested now you must DEFINATELY continue this haha. _ ah so lovely! more more please!
Maric chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Well I've read it and you are right. It does sounds like a pretty good story. Keep up the good work.
Boot chapter 1 . 2/24/2002
Nice... It has an intriguing plot and it's beautifull written, and, well, write the next chapter!