Reviews for Trojan Bunny
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is good, annoying movie beside.
Raiju chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was so cute! I loved it! Did you write any more like this? I gotta look after...it's so spucking cute! (I never saw any of the Monty Python things...so obviously I'm not gonna accuse you of anything. People do that to me all the time on ) Thank you so much for making my day! I REALLY needed a laugh! _
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
... *face-faults* Oh lordy... _ AAH! AAH! THE BUNNY! AAH...
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Yeah, it reminded me of Monty Python too. Except it was the "Killer Rabbit", not the "Trojan Bunny", so that part, at least, is original. I think it's just the style that reminds people of it, like one of those heralds in a square condemning the bunny publicly for its crimes or something. Anyhow, good job.
AndrewB chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Um. Yes. Very... er... um. I hope that detailed and constructive criticism helped you. ;)
Rini chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I saw the title and just had to read this, and I like it. It's quite funny, and I need some comedy right now.

Rini
Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I like this, it's very funny!

Ra'akone
babyblackroses chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! and a funny one at that. See you at school!
Ninania chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This is HALARIOUS! Have you ever seen the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail?" if you havent you should, its as halarious as this poem, maybe more. I know your going to ask "what does that have to do with my poem?" but, well, it has a trojan bunny in it.
Emila Jones chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
*laughs* a trojan bunny, just like in monty python, right :-D
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Your brain is Trojan. Things just keep comin' out like those little green army men you referred to
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Hahah! what a great idea! a very good funnypoem! - haley
Summer Walters chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Cute. Somehow reminds me of Jack Prelutsky's "Today is Very Boring" - don't ask me how! Maybe the rhythym or something... Anyway, thanks for reviewing my work, too!
Escritora chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
lol, kewl!
akalocachica chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
That was extremely hilarious. I finally releazed what u meant by trojan bunny in the part with the green army men, and then i got it. my sister thought it was really funny as well.

sarah