Reviews for Trojan Bunny
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
This is good, annoying movie beside.
Raiju chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
That was so cute! I loved it! Did you write any more like this? I gotta look's so spucking cute! (I never saw any of the Monty Python obviously I'm not gonna accuse you of anything. People do that to me all the time on ) Thank you so much for making my day! I REALLY needed a laugh! _
Kesshi Mashin chapter 1 . 5/4/2003
... *face-faults* Oh lordy... _ AAH! AAH! THE BUNNY! AAH...
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 2/6/2003
Yeah, it reminded me of Monty Python too. Except it was the "Killer Rabbit", not the "Trojan Bunny", so that part, at least, is original. I think it's just the style that reminds people of it, like one of those heralds in a square condemning the bunny publicly for its crimes or something. Anyhow, good job.
AndrewB chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Um. Yes. Very... er... um. I hope that detailed and constructive criticism helped you. ;)
Rini chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
I saw the title and just had to read this, and I like it. It's quite funny, and I need some comedy right now.

Ra'akone chapter 1 . 8/9/2002
I like this, it's very funny!

babyblackroses chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER! and a funny one at that. See you at school!
Ninania chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
This is HALARIOUS! Have you ever seen the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail?" if you havent you should, its as halarious as this poem, maybe more. I know your going to ask "what does that have to do with my poem?" but, well, it has a trojan bunny in it.
Emila Jones chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
*laughs* a trojan bunny, just like in monty python, right :-D
Sam Loomis chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Your brain is Trojan. Things just keep comin' out like those little green army men you referred to
undecided bunny chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
Hahah! what a great idea! a very good funnypoem! - haley
Summer Walters chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Cute. Somehow reminds me of Jack Prelutsky's "Today is Very Boring" - don't ask me how! Maybe the rhythym or something... Anyway, thanks for reviewing my work, too!
Escritora chapter 1 . 3/8/2002
lol, kewl!
akalocachica chapter 1 . 3/7/2002
That was extremely hilarious. I finally releazed what u meant by trojan bunny in the part with the green army men, and then i got it. my sister thought it was really funny as well.