Reviews for Buried Alive
You Win I Will Be Your Idiot chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
cool song, very cool song.
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2002
Wow. I came to read your newest song and realised I haven't read alot of them. This one...I really like. Especially the last lines.
Darkangel-mysticat chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
Man, familiar a feeling...
dry rain chapter 1 . 4/6/2002
Again, I just..can't get over your music. It's so fantastic. I wish I could write songs like this.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 3/1/2002
I really like it. I like how you repeated "I'm a ******* disgrace", its got a good effect to it. When you get the chance, take a look at my latest stuff. There'll be a new one when you get there.
Cloud Benjamin Strife chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
You got skills... I can't usually get a good idea unless I'm depressed or pissed... this sounds like something I'd write too, lol. This is the first rhyme by another person I ever liked.
J chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
You MUST have some sort of thoughts for how this one would sound...keep writing...im sure someone will come along and recognize your talents. Maybe one day it will be your music i am buying in the stores, rather than the nonsensical ramblings of todays songwriters.
kittie chapter 1 . 2/25/2002
this one sounds like a staind song. s'cooooool the two-person-echoeyness the end is cool, and something u usually dont add. i can hear da musik in my heeeaddd...LoL _