Reviews for Jack and Jill
Up chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Have you rewritten this? some people have commented from chapter 9?
Up chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
Surely-this is not the end? Please continue
Swagalicious chapter 3 . 6/26/2014
Are there more chapters! That was so good, I totally wanna read the rest! I feel for Jill and I wonder what jack has been thinking about! Is he the bad guy?!
apples chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Oh, this is such a good story! I want to know how it ends! It sucks you abandoned it.
ciella chapter 3 . 1/5/2012
beautifully written, I can't wait for the next chapter!
LillieS chapter 9 . 12/17/2011
Wow. Grimm Brothers, anyone? Even though I know it was going to end badly, I still hoped they'd have a happy ending. Oh, well.
Jiaqui chapter 9 . 12/16/2011
(On a roll XD please pardon the pun)

That made so much since! My childhood feels like a missing puzzle piece has been found. And it was beautifully written. And easily relate-able and understandable...well, not completely relate-able, poor Jill, but I can see why she would do those things. A perfect tragedy...

Again, I applaud you greatly and move on to your next piece!
Ceri Anne chapter 9 . 11/7/2011
Oh, this was so sad! I was convinced they were going to find a way to be together! Still, it was such a good story. I'll never be able to hear the nursery rhyme again without thinking of this.
lovingly.confused chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
3. Oh so much love for this story. You had me bawling by the end.
ShatteredLogic12 chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
I've read this whole story, and I must say: I love it. Seriously, you've got to be a Grimm Brother in disguise or something. This was awesome. Things like this make my day. You are soooo in my favorites list.
Sult-an Peper chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
My, what a tragedy you've written... But I like it, no, I love it in fact. Even if it's a tragedy, It's a very touching story. Thumbs up to you for writing such beautiful story _ . But why didn't they think for running away instead of suicide? hmmm...
Silent reader chapter 9 . 9/9/2011
A sad but lovely storie. I will never look that the rhyme the same way again.
Solana chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
This one is my favorite of your stories I think. I like how Jill has a rough life and Jack is jealous of her just because shes free. I like that it dosen't have a good ending. I don't think it could have one. I like how Jill talked Jack out of suiciding and then did it herself after he fell. It dark and creepy and very well written.
Bertie the Redwood chapter 9 . 8/3/2011
Eerie and chilly. Very well written, though I think I need to go read something happy now :) Excellent work.

Bertie the Redwood
use.less.woman chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
Wow...this was great! I would not have changed a thing. The was it was written and the progression of the story. I am in shock. I think this is the best written story I have read on the fictionpress.
260 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »