Reviews for Jack and Jill
MiniMichelle2 chapter 10 . 6/13/2003
whoa...um...I love you? I love the stories...descovering the truth of ring aroudn the rosy made me really interested in the real stories...um...I love you?
kariangel100 chapter 11 . 6/5/2003
WOW... Dark, very dark and twisted! Not you avg. story and I love it. hope to read more of you storys.
Impressionist chapter 10 . 5/29/2003
...perfect. absolutely perfect.
Jk chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
Jack and Jill went up the hill

To have themselves some fun,

Stupid Jill forgot the pill and now

they have a son.
I Am Faithless chapter 10 . 5/26/2003
Brilliant, completely twisted, loved it and will definitley be reading some of the other Twisted Tales.

Faith
anqel13 chapter 10 . 5/26/2003
Oh my god! I LOVE this story so much. It is the very best i've ever read in a long time. It was truely beautiful and sad. I LOVED it!
crimson-darkness chapter 10 . 5/21/2003
Goregeous dark and twisted version of Jack and Jill. I'd love to know how you came up with this. The conclution is perfect leaves the reader hanging and stays true to the original rhyme. Please I'd Love to hear back from you. Anyways extraordinary.

Raven
LoveBuzz chapter 11 . 5/15/2003
Hey I just wanted to say that I loved this! Please add me to ur mailing list at either or
DemonBlade chapter 10 . 5/4/2003
get this published. it's amazing.
Rhea chapter 11 . 4/16/2003
I can't believe I went through reading all of this. And I'm proud of myself too. I hate reading horror... because I don't like to be scared and vulnerable.

I think that you portrayed a part of living that not everyone would like to think about. Things aren't always short and sweet. And I think these twisted tales, as horrific and unrealistic they may be, relates to the complexity and brutal reality of everyday life.
pleasecometrue chapter 11 . 4/8/2003
loved it! all your work is amazing!
Evangeline chapter 11 . 4/2/2003
Fucking amazing. I'm stunned. I had a similar plot worked out, ending in a suicide pact but I haven't used it yet. But after reading this, I'm wondering what the use of writing it would be. Just...wow. I have also written some fairytale poems. Very old ones. I'd be delighted if you'd have a look. Your plots are akin to Angela Carter's.
ECL chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Wow. I liked this chapter. You are a very good writer because the emotion displayed by the characters within the fic are convincing. I feel sorry for Jill, and her parents suck
ECL chapter 2 . 3/6/2003
This is a cool chapter. I liked how you went into the background of Jack and Jill's character; you know, what their like and what their families are like. Keep writing!
FanaticPixie chapter 11 . 3/5/2003
You know, those last few paragraphs gave me chills. You're a great author, I also think I might be addicted to your scary fairy tales.

C.